The Fender experience

Absolutely, and it’s carried on the back of four elephants that are standing on the back of a turtle.

De chelonian mobile

4 Likes

Ook?

1 Like

Eeek, squeak eeek!

2 Likes

Yea yea I remember it!
I mentioned in the same thread it’s not round, but an oblate spheroid.

1 Like

You’re on the right track! :yum:

1 Like

A rotational oblate spheroid.

1 Like

A rotating and revolving oblate spheroid! Man it’s getting deep!

Rotation is implied; it’s a spheroid because it rotates

In the earth’s case, absolutely true. Though the term oblate is an approximation in itself.

Wow, the gravitational bull pull is getting heavy.

2 Likes

If anything it has to do with getting more views on YouTube. His original Squier video had by far the most views on his channels. Anyway, I don’t dislike the guy and for now I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

“Last year we took in over $1 billion in demand”

1 Like

And I can’t wait til they all go on the used market. Lololol

7 Likes

Yeah exactly :joy:

1 Like

This and puppies. There are now increasing numbers of dogs in pounds and at the humane society.

1 Like

The basses I don’t care but you have to be a special kind of idiot of getting a puppy just to abandon it after :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I love my P-Bass! Here’s my Fender experience:

6 Likes

Well, I own a Squier Jaguar and the majority of the parts for the $ bass are Fender, but that’s mostly because I paid through the nose for the Fender Jazz MIM neck…the rest seemed to follow a path.

Ew! It shows his pee pee, lol.

2 Likes

Now it’s $150-300 for a squier bass and $400-600 Mim. Hopefully by this time next year it would be half that, then again I’d probably be on the next thing, lol.

1 Like