The Lone Ranger & Tonto (part 2)

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are running at full gallop across the desert and are being pursued by a murderous war party of enraged Apache Indians.

On and on they ride, spurring their steeds in desperation while occasionally turning and firing their revolvers back at the rapidly approaching Apaches. With their horses tiring, they decide to take an upward path to a high rock formation, where they crouch behind their exhausted animals stretched out on the ground.

The Apaches surround the formation, whooping fearsome war cries and firing their rifles up at them. The Lone Ranger and Tonto do they best they can, taking careful aim and occasionally dropping one or two Apaches, but dozens more are steadily making their way up the formation towards them . . .

Almost out of ammunition now, they realize their situation is hopeless.

The Lone Ranger turns to Tonto and says, “Tonto, my good old friend, we’ve been through an awful lot together . . . through thick and thin, through good times as well as bad. Just wanted to tell you how much your friendship and loyalty has meant to me, but it looks like we’re goners now.”

As the screaming Apaches close in on them, Tonto replies, “What you mean ‘we’ . . . paleface?”

7 Likes

Good one.
Did I miss part 1? Is there another post.

3 Likes

Yes, @Lanny posted one earlier A little something to make you laugh - #8 by Lanny :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe

3 Likes

Thanks @Jazzbass19

2 Likes

Good one @Jazzbass19 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes