Undecided

Greetings my name is Allen, I am an Over the Road Truck Driver. I am very much interested in wanting to learn how to play the Bass Guitar. My only problem is that I am driving most of the time. I am determined to learn how to play my Bass Guitar. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

I am far from an expert on this, but I understand that a lot of truck stops have wi-fi. So maybe an acoustic bass to learn while you are on the road would do it.

2 Likes

Hey Allen! @nicholas.richino’s idea of keeping an acoustic in the cab sounds smart. Not to mention you’ve got almost infinite hours to listen to new music whil driving, although I’m sure you have to be careful not to get too absorbed in the music!

And yeah, maybe you could use the Outdoor WiFi network at a truck stop to stream lessons in the cab? Or sit inside at the Denny’s at the Flying J, or wherever else you are. (I’m well acquainted with the stops across the country from my last touring band :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Thank you very much for responding to my text message. I will definitely be purchasing your Beginners Bass Guitar
lessons. I just hope that it can teach me how to play my Bass Guitar. Again Thank you so very much.

3 Likes

Hello, Allen. I am also a working man who wants to play some bass. As far as I had tried some learning ways, this site sound trusty. Josh promised a slime refund. But if you would like to spent time with this site, there are rewards.

1 Like

You got it Allen, hope bassing it up on the road goes great, keep in touch!

And I’m not sure what a “slime refund” is @meyouem, but if it’s anything like a 1-year money back guarantee, then yes, we offer that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If space is at all an issue, check out the U-Bass. They are very cool, they don’t take up much room, and they still sound pretty dang good. I would take one with me when our band would tour. It was small enough to play in the back seats, and easy to stash anywhere. Happy trails.

3 Likes

Hey Allen if you want to play bass and save space at the same time, I bought an acoustic electric ukulele bass that I absolutely love to play in my motorhome. It’s small and it has a huge sound believe it or not. It’s also electric so I can plug it into my small practice amp. Sounds great and takes up almost no space at all. The bass cost me about $200 at Guitar Center.

This is almost identical to the one I have. It uses strings that are rubber-like but they have a great sound.

3 Likes