Song 1 - "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd

Great job @Mike_NL! You wouldn’t know this was the first time recording with the equipment.
:+1:

3 Likes

Another great cover in this Challenge! I know what you mean about getting OBS and DAI and DAWs to play together. When I first started recording I used OBS but once it was figured out, it became easy to use.
Great job!

3 Likes

Good job @Reo! Great first attempt, looking forward to the next cover.

2 Likes

Great job @gcancella. I like the tone of your bass on this one.

3 Likes

Great playing @enkhiel! This Challenge is producing a lot of great covers and more importantly instilling confidence in all us newbies just getting started.

4 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uw6-Hy-UdFlZzzmF11GdpJ4uISW9XCFU/view?usp=drivesdk

5 Likes

Liked this one a lot. It was a bit hard to follow without a backing track, but I played the song along with it so no big deal. That bass looks cool too. Well done! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I don’t know how to do that yet. Maybe by the next song. It was fun though.

4 Likes

No worries. Lots of us learning how to record still. I’m doing my first proper recording today. It will be this song. We’ll see how it goes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice job @wayoutenator I found figuring out the recording was way harder than learning the song (and being an electrical engineer that used to be so into all this type of stuff it annoys me that I have fallen so dreadfully behind in technology, but is what it is).

The important part is that you recorded it and posted. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Good job @wayoutenator!

2 Likes

Thanks John! I find I am way behind on how to computer correctly…what ever that means. I couldn’t take on the synching and all that yet. I tried to record and post to youtube. Had to step away…

4 Likes

After having spent the last two hours trying to sync my stuff up and failing miserably, I feel your pain. :rofl:

4 Likes

Great job so far, everyone!

5 Likes

Hi @wayoutenator,
Cool looking bass and great to see you in the groove.
Without the backing track it was easy to hear the bass, you did miss the slide up to the 12 th fret after the 4 single notes.
Keep up the good work,
Cheers Brian

1 Like

If I need to reactivate it on our website @TNKA36, just let me know and I’ll make it happen…

Keep on Thumpin’!
Lanny

4 Likes

Hi Bill @Lanny,
I just redirected the enquiry to your website, either way the information was accessible :+1:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

You Da Man dude!!!

Lanny

2 Likes

Seeing everyone’s covers brings me so much joy! The feedback is great too.
I’ll say it again - what a freaking awesome community!
Well done everyone!

(I am only a week and a half into playing, so I think I will attempt this at a much later date!)

9 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uw6-Hy-UdFlZzzmF11GdpJ4uISW9XCFU/view?usp=drivesdk

4 Likes