WHAT HAVE I DONE? Help?

My wife thinks you are my other soul mate for saying that.

I’ll take it slow if you’ll have me…homie. :rofl:

4 Likes

Haven’t read every reply, so somebody already probably mentioned this. But to state the obvious you do realize you could play 2 notes and sing I love you and she will love it, right.

5 Likes

Sage words from a fellow skater.

Yeah I know, but there is no challenge in that right? Its the difference between tre flip and tre flip to revert down a six set.

5 Likes

Yep. I get that too. Either way your going to kill it. And BTW, my nickname since I was a kid is rat. I adopted the logo but I can’t skate 5 feet without crashing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Alright lots of encouragement from me, not many ideas. Soo confession, I have done this. It did not turn out well. Wrote a song for an ex, sent it to her. Yikes. Learn from my humiliation.

1. The MOST important thing here is lyrics (you will have lyrics? Is it an instrumental?). simple is better. You’re my best friend works much better than you are the burning fire in my heart. Maybe something that only you two know? (remember that time on the bus…).
  2. Pick a simple but cool chord progression. Say 4 chords. Pick out a chorus, 3 chords that goes well with your melody. Consider minor scale chords, more wistful/emotional.
  3. Work out a few simple fills to throw in and to transition into chorus. I’m talking more jamerson than Jaco here.
  4. Power chords! Sounds much more impressive and not difficult. Last verse or chorus, rock it in chords. Throw on some chorus or reverb if you have it.
  5. Finish, prepare for sexy time
4 Likes

Well then Ratty, I’m very sorry to have imposed a skater identity on you but I have nothing but respect for not being able to ride. lol you are a champ.

As to the rest of the advice, it was so good, I almost want to write a song for you.

Be my best plutonic friend?

P.S. They’ve always called me Lucky. I need a clover…

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m here for you :shamrock:

4 Likes

:rofl:

My dude…

Love and rot,
:shamrock:101 :shamrock:

3 Likes