What's your motivation?

I think Dudelsack opened for Nickelback. The whole thing was a weird bag.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I was a ren faire worker for a bit too btw, but we were a bit more free spirited

Cool. Does that mean that the Scots no longer have to take the blame for them then?

2 Likes

Or have to hear them anymore?

1 Like

Right on, which faires? I was mostly SoCal: a boothie at “big faire” (RPFS, when it was at Glen Helen and trying to be at least historically accurate adjacent) and a performer on the small faire circuit (I was a jester, doing comedy relief for a magic show).

LOL I come back to this thread to see what words of wisdom everyone is giving the OP, and find the subject has changed to bagpipes? SMH :rofl:

1 Like

It is all relevant @PamPurrs , the motivation is not to become a piper :grinning:

3 Likes

I was east coast for smaller faires. I was good with weapons so I did a lot of fighting and dying several times a day

2 Likes

@PamPurrs , well at least it’s not pizza toppings or the accordion.

6 Likes

Yet…

3 Likes

I mean, it’s… bass adjacent. Because, um, if you’re… motivated to, eh, learn bass… then… that’s one less… bagpipe player in the world?

Yeah, that’s it!

Edit: oops, looks like @Deidheid beat me to it.

3 Likes

Accordions are very Italian

4 Likes

They would have kicked us all out of TalkBass.com by now…

3 Likes

All the wisdom done got told up above.

The thread’s in freefall now. :parachute:

2 Likes

Now you done it…in 3-2-1…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Perhaps it should be the start of a new topic, we have had acceptable pizza toppings so the new one would be acceptable musical sounds.
Something along the lines of Bass> (drums, guitars, keyboards and orchestral instruments)>cowbell >(banjo and accordian)>Justin Bieber>bagpipes.
Purely in the interests of restoring this thread to it’s proper place of course

1 Like

Just when you think it’s safe to log into the BassBuzz forum …

4 Likes

Why in the name of all that’s holy would you ever think that? :joy:

4 Likes