Wish me luck

Good luck :shamrock:

4 Likes

Wishing you the BEST of luck!

4 Likes

Go get 'em @Mac !

4 Likes

So things aren’t going great and I’m waiting for another phone call. To say I’m gutted at the moment is an understatement.
Thank you all for your kind wishes.
Watch this space I suppose

6 Likes

Ugh. Sorry man.

4 Likes

Hang in there. Hope the next call goes better…

4 Likes

Thank you @howard and @skydvr

So I’ve settled. More than half of what I hoped but the only way we could fight further was through the court system and that would have meant waiting until the end of 2023 for a trial day.
Financially that was impossible so I took a slightly improved offer and ran.
Thank you all once again for your support. You are a really great family to have around.

15 Likes

Sorry you didn’t get what you wanted but glad you got what you need

8 Likes

+1.

4 Likes

It’s certainly just enough for a new start but the custom shop Warwick is in hold :joy:

5 Likes

The Warwick is just another piece of wood. What matters and what will make you happy is what you do with the ones you care about (and who care about you) today. Hope my dribble makes some sense. Take care.

8 Likes

It does Rob , thank you

4 Likes

The system sucks Mac @Mac ,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Life’s a piece of shit
When you look at it

What makes it better is primarily the people we choose to share it with. Cherish your better 3/4, she’ll see you through this.
A distant second best are the toys we enjoy, and if you enjoy them with your better 3/4, so much the better.

Now, I have to go and figure out a way to sneak the lathe into my workshop :smiley:

4 Likes

It sure does @TNKA36

Under your jacket, hide the lathe under your jacket @MC-Canadastan :joy:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it’s working out, maybe not as well as it might but better than could. Life isn’t a straight line.

To paraphrase Todd Rungren, I don’t want to work I just want to thump on my bass all day

Keep on thumping mate

4 Likes

Thanks @Wombat-metal

3 Likes

But did you thoroughly explain how awesome it would be?

This is great Mac. Maybe not what you wanted but if it helps you move forward and build a new life. That’s pretty good.

4 Likes

The bass can wait and to be honest @eric.kiser I do have the 1999’s Thumb so I don’t need an overly priced bass .
And ……… if all goes to plan I will have my own farm!

8 Likes

sounds like a perfect plan! Good luck pal!

3 Likes