Zoom B1 Four/x

Is it still worth getting the B1Four? I’m looking to build my pedal board and thinking of doing it by individual pedals or just the multi effects. I currently have a compressor and IR simulator. My current church setup is just direct to the amp. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

I just got the B2 Four and the sounds are awesome. Multieffects are a good starting point to understand what you like and what kind of sound you want (or is suitable for your musical context), but in my understanding, when one progresses, they will eventually get individual pedals with just the effects they need at the desired quality/budget.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t find b2 four anywhere here in the Philippines.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for putting these threads here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mike, is it known if the ToneLib Zoom also works with the B2? It would be nice to have a desktop app, GT1-B style.

2 Likes

Officially, it doesn’t:

To be honest, I’m a bit surprised. As far as I know, all Zoom devices share a common interface. This model might be different, or it might just be a matter of time before it’s tested and added to the supported devices list.

3 Likes

I might give it a try and see if the app recognizes the B2. I am only concerned if it works halfway and messes with the pedalboard, altering the presets.

2 Likes