10 Levels of Arpeggios (Beautiful to Beastly)

Let’s see how beautiful bass arpeggios can get… and how much I had to SWEAT to play level 10.

Full bass tab and sheet music:

Props to @Justyn for cowriting this with me. (curse you for writing those brutal slap fills at the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Thank you guys for watching! Felt really exciting to put out a performance video on BassBuzz like this, hope you dug it. :heart:

32 Likes

That is just off the hook. Amazing.

6 Likes

WoW!!

I can only dream

5 Likes

Awesome! Beautiful AND educational :wink:

6 Likes

That was simply awesome!!! Had that Metallica beginning with flea kicking in with his infamous slap following up with a Justin chancellor type feel in the end! Really enjoyed this!

4 Likes

Oh and I almost forgot that Geddy lee rip in between the flea and Justin!

4 Likes

i think its high time for a @JoshFossgreen & davie504 bass battle.

8 Likes

I was going to say, Josh is primed and ready to go against all comers (Charles Berthoud?)

5 Likes

That video takes it to 11! Fantastic!

5 Likes

Fantastic playing and wonderful musicality. But it’s that laugh of pure delight at the end that makes it quintessential @JoshFossgreen

8 Likes

Excellent!!!

2 Likes

Checkmate!

2 Likes

Are there any other videos of Josh just jamming? as in, not a “lesson”.

Lots of old ones on the other channel!

3 Likes

My fave:

7 Likes

Unbelievable!!

3 Likes

Was just thinking the other day I’d love to see Josh do some covers demonstrating his skill on bass. This was awesome! Above my skill set but got the tabs and will eventually get there. Half way through the course and loving it. Nice video Josh enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes

All I can say is - wow! It definitely gives one something to strive for. Impressive.

2 Likes

Piece of cake. I could do this in my sleep. I’d have to be asleep and dreaming I could do this cause I couldn’t even get close if I was awake! A goal to work towards! Really cool Josh!

2 Likes

:exploding_head: Awesome examples of what can be done on the bass.

2 Likes