50 Songs for B2B - Upgraded and Digital šŸ¤–

Hey, @JoshFossgreen , this is fabulous. Thank you! This is an unexpected gift, and you roped in a great collaborator in @Gio, too. Uh, did he get 100% on his charts, too? :innocent:

I should probably wait to check out the new stuff until tomorrow, while my wife is working from home in the same roomā€¦ probably when sheā€™s on a conference call would be a good time. Then everybody could hear the powerful awesomeness.

Or maybe not. :smile:

8 Likes

Doooooooooooooooo IT!
:joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s aresome, great work guys!

2 Likes

I am using my IPad with Safari for this, and itā€™s really hard to scroll and get the page set up right. I am guessing itā€™s a safari issue. Can anybody recommend a better browse for the iPad that may work better?

1 Like

Thanks Josh and Gio, these are the trustworthy tabs that Iā€™m struggling to find. This is might be the start of something bigger. I would pay for tabs from accomplished bass players. Most tabs seem to be written by fourteen year olds on one string. It kills me when I show a veteran guitarist what Iā€™ve been working so hard to learn and they say thatā€™s not right.

5 Likes

This is great! Has anyone figured out how to print a selected score? Noteflight help text says itā€™s possible, but I donā€™t see the option when accessing through BassBuzz.

5 Likes

Absolute Gold. Thank you.

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks very much guys. Iā€™m about half way through the course and loving every minute.

3 Likes

Thanks Joshā€¦! Awesome newsā€¦! Enjoy B2B coursesā€¦!

4 Likes

Haha, yes, 50/50 charts have been awarded a gold star. :star:

Weā€™re still working on a couple layout tweaks that should make it work better without adjusting. But for now, try this:

• Hit the fullscreen button in the top left of the player
  • click in the top right and switch to ā€œPerform Viewā€
  • use your iPad in portrait orientation

Works nicely for me, I get a full page filling the whole screen, and the next page is just a tap away. (Iā€™m in Firefox, but I imagine youā€™ll get the same effect in Safari)

For sure. Itā€™s a huge problem. I would love this to be the start of something bigger!

AFAIK, because weā€™re dealing with copyrighted songs (which we license through Noteflight), they disable the print/export options that would be there with non-copyrighted material. So if someone were to desire a printed copy, theyā€™d have to do a bit of fiddling. Hypothetically.

5 Likes

Thanks @JoshFossgreen . I will try that out, after I download Firefoxā€¦ I switched to Chrome, and some things are still quirky, like in Safari, but I suspect that itā€™s because itā€™s a tablet, running pc format. If BB forum and lessons had an app to run in, it would prob be smoother, being that it would be a designated mobile platform.

But the easier fix would for me to find a laptop to run this thru. I am not actually suggesting you and BB rewrite the whole format, I am just talking thru the issue.

1 Like

Well this is a great confinement present!
Thanks guys!!

3 Likes

Thanks @JoshFossgreen and @Gio! These scrolling tabs are not only more helpful than the Hal Leonard book, but they are also more accurate. This must have been quite the effort, so thanks so much for providing more value to an already incredible course.

6 Likes

Thanks Joss that excellent. Much appreciated. Ken

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!!! Thank you very much

4 Likes

Canā€™t find this anywhere on the site.

5 Likes

Have you purchased the course? Itā€™s in the course materials.

4 Likes

Main page/Lessons/My Lessons, and then hit the Extras button.

3 Likes

Awesome job @JoshFossgreen and @Gio for this compilation. Iā€™ll be working on ā€œHound Dogā€, ā€œMy Girlā€ and ā€œFolsom Prison Bluesā€ as my first selections.
Thanks again!

4 Likes