50 Songs for B2B - Upgraded and Digital šŸ¤–

Hmmā€¦ Never actually held a 5 string so Iā€™ll give it a go sometime.

3 Likes

It surprised me. The neck is indeed mammoth but the reach isā€¦ paradoxically easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 to that. In another thread someone recently asked about improving finger rolls. Buy a 5 string! It makes me wonder why the 4 string spacing is so wide. Maybe it seemed silly not to use the whole width of the neck.

1 Like

Hi, I also run the course on an iPad. Iā€™ve managed anything to work and just wanted to ask if there is a possibility to run the original track simultaneous for example with Spotify. Thanks and if itā€™s a dumb question, sorry Iā€™m an absolute beginner :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @LeftpeffWolf , not that I know of. I recommend not using the actual playalong function on the sheet music, and just reading it page by page ā€œold schoolā€, with Spotify/etc. playing in the background.

The Master itself answers my question :star_struck::grinning:

Thank you! This is exactly what Iā€™m trying to do now, I just struggle a bit with the timing. I try to work with an analog Metronom in additionšŸ˜…

Btw: Iā€™m currently in module 5 lesson 3. After a week of practising everyday Billie Jean, I finally made it yesterday through the slow workout. Your course is amazing!

2 Likes