7 Days to Learning Bass (Beginner Lesson)

This is some masterful editing and well scripted video. Wow!

4 Likes

This is the best video yet! Really thoroughly enjoyed the breakdown and the quick little tutorials., and of course the humor! Well done Josh! You have done it again! This is one of the reasons I joined to become a badass bassist. Your teaching method and the humor you bring with those teachings really make the course stand out among all other bass courses. Thank you for that!

4 Likes

another movie I was fortunate enough to see on opening day back in 1978

2 Likes

@JoshFossgreen you may, or may not, want to offer a left handed version of the Bass Notes Cheat Sheet, for those left handers who prefer not to switch to RH (for anyone interested, click on the linked page image to enlarge it).

I’ve been trying to work up a LH version in Photoshop to match yours, but won’t have time to finish until tomorrow, and it won’t be perfect. I’m out of practice using PS.

2 Likes

Thanks Tim! I’ll send that to the programming ninjas. EDIT: I think I actually fixed it myself, sans ninja. :slight_smile:

I probably will not offer that, cuz it would open a huge rabbit hole (all my graphics etc. are for righties). Also it hurts my head looking at it lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

But lemme know when you finish your version and I’ll link it up top in the original post!

7 Likes

You did! Maybe YOU are the ninja! :ninja:

4 Likes

Josh is a Level 2 Technician today!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the tattoo he gets for that achievement.

5 Likes

Loved the video, very educational. Humor was excellent. Drummers may not think so…

3 Likes

that subscribe plug was a smooooth slide :smile:

3 Likes

Whats the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Christopher Walken.

Awful I know,but sometimes ya gotta sacrifice for comedy.

4 Likes

Probably another banana. :banana: :crying_cat_face:

Thanks to @Never2Late for making a lefty version of the notes cheatsheet as a labor of love! Now I have to go wash my brain after looking at it lol.

6 Likes

ooh, dual-wielding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for using it, @JoshFossgreen!

3 Likes

Added to Module 4 of the BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide.

1 Like