A bit of advice/input please (Fender related)

Well, you miss out on the Vintage feel, but new feel has awesome perks of its own, especially knowing you are the one and only owner.

I have been told that when you feel a vintage bass in your hands, that there is a certain special feeling that overcomes you.
I have yet to experience that, but I hope to one day.
I hope its a Stingray, but will happily settle for a P-bass if its the right one.
Like one of the ones that SBL is giving away this month.
Did you get any entries in on it?

I am only posting the picture to show the basses, not the man.

One is $13000 and other is like $7000
I think Red is $13000
I got some entries in, but not many

2 Likes

Yeah I got a few entries and foolishly signed up for email notifications :scream: I appear to have a new friend called Scott :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ditto

@Mac, are you telling me you don’t have a dummy email account or three, exactly for these purposes?

If not, go get one, they are free, and invaluable for keeping your main account as clutter free as you can.

2 Likes

I never thought of that ! DOH :confounded: @T_dub

I suppose at least it makes me feel special :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, well, I don’t even have a FB, so apparently I don’e even have any friends.
and the only likes I get are here. :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t have FB either. Too much drama and who really 1000s of friends?

2 Likes

Deleted my FB account recently, felt amazing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice. Love the color.

3 Likes

Thank you @JerryP. I am really pleased with it . Apparently it was this , buttercream or black . So she picked the tide pool blue because it was the same as the other I took a fancy to. We’re having a bit of trouble over here in Oz getting stuff at the moment. The Bass Centre in the city is really low but expecting supplies soon. It was good to support a really local store mind you. Must have a look there myself as it was one I wasn’t aware of either. She was also pleased with herself as it was only a couple of hundred bucks more than the secondhand one after she did a bit of bargaining lol.

It really is quite an amazing feeling @howard . And I really don’t miss it at all. More bass time :wink:

5 Likes

Damn, its a feeling I will never know, as I have never had a FB to delete. But I will take more bass time any way I can get it. Haha

2 Likes