A little music related fun

This is one of those ‘oh I know that song and had no clue what it was called or who did it’.
Thank you for filling in that empty question mark brain cell for me.
Great tune!

5 Likes

Nice! Black Holes and Revelations is such a good album. My favorite off of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qzYsESDhc

But so many other good songs on that. The “Twilight” song (Starlight), Knights of Cydonia, Assassin, Exo-Politics… and ofc Supermassive Black Hole :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Muse is such an interesting band to me. I haven’t gotten super-deep into their catalog, but it seems like they said we kinda wanna be emo/darkwave, but also METAL.

6 Likes

Don’t forget campy space western music about knights galloping across plains on Mars, and seven minute rock operas about what it feels like to undergo Orwellian conditioning :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol - I might skip that last one!

5 Likes

How the in-laws view me. It has a good bass intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxINyZxbgU

6 Likes

it’s their best song! Just posted it in the “listening now” topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

14 Likes

I think something is missing.

2 Likes

Those other rooms are crowding things. Just sayin’.

4 Likes

When YouTube has an error

5 Likes

Yes, the upper left part of the Studio is cramped up with some un-needed stuff, they should really move them somewhere else!

2 Likes

OK! I will check it out. :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t see a front door or windows in the studio :thinking:

6 Likes

I think the bathroom is a waste of space. I would put the toilet in the shower to make room for another guitar rack.

6 Likes

My thought after listening to Take A Bow: Muse said, in addition to emo/darkwave/metal, “And RADIOHEAD. Can we sometimes be Radiohead? But 90s era The Bends Radiohead, not that crap Kid A depression noise.”

I, for one, am here for it. Yes, give me more 90s-ish Radiohead.

4 Likes

18 Likes

10 Likes

Has anyone/everyone stopped to think that there’s nothing social about distancing.
Its patently anti-social.

Speaking from experience.

5 Likes

10 Likes