A little music related fun

That’s great! Now have a rest.

You should ask at your local library.

10 Likes

:rofl:

That may always be the neighbors’ favorite one!

5 Likes

I can play that without even looking at the fret board.

4 Likes

As a complete noob to effects pedals, and having just got my Zoom B1on, it seemed appropriate to seek out some guidance on what it all means. I’m a dog person really, but cats are definitely smarter.

18 Likes

haha reverb is perfect

2 Likes

Now do chorus and flanger :grin:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Wait… What! @PamPurrs Where do I go to get BASS!

7 Likes

The accordion holds no fear for me; I’d just imagine being sat at a pavement cafe in Paris.

Now the bagpipes…

7 Likes

Eric, you’re on the only planet in the galaxy known to have bass guitarists, and so few of us even here. You’re in the most special place in all of creation.

6 Likes

@PeteP I can just visualize you proudly marching along in your kilt (commando of course), playing the pipes.

Have you ever tried to play that instrument?

5 Likes

I’ve worn a kilt a few times - always in the ’proper’ manner - but I’m actually from the country that banned the bagpipes. Best thing for them, but the law was repealed - or at least never enforced now. I’ve never tried to play them, and I avoid listening when I possibly can.

3 Likes

I think I’ve made it clear that bagpipes should be on this sheet.

17 Likes

Hmmmmm…

1 Like

Yes, +1 on the bagpipes hate. I have played enough Highland Games and Celtic Festivals that I’d be happy to never hear one again. In all my (four) years touring with a Celtic band, I only ever heard ONE really good piper. One.

They should really rename that tune “Scotland The Detuned.”

4 Likes

Be like Beethoven: don’t listen to your critics (unless you play bagpipes).

9 Likes

As we say over this side “I’m laughing my tits off now…”:rofl:

3 Likes

miss%20Kansas%20Toto

18 Likes

Something I thought was odd / funny that I saw today was this ad for a librarian that I got in my email today (I am a librarian by trade) image

6 Likes

Ouch!

18 Likes