A little music related fun

1 Like

There’s nothing like having parental support to pursue music.

Stevie Ray and his mom.

4 Likes

Hey Frank, have you heard Cornershop’s version of “Norwegian Wood”? Sung in Hindi, I believe, but a good version.

1 Like

One for @terb I think

Hard to imagine a best investment for 9000£ ! it’s not more than twice the price of a Klon ! :sweat_smile: … I even prefer the normal color of the BD-2 to be honest … Anyway the BD-2 is a great guitar overdrive for sure !

… speaking about the Klon :

8 Likes

I wish I had the money to buy it! Then I would spend it on something else :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You and me both! :rofl:

1 Like

427844475_803558881814113_1766780154188166051_n

(I’m listening to blackened death metal currently :grin:)

13 Likes

My condolences and heartfelt sympathies :joy:

8 Likes

I am not sure what I would put there for Blackgaze but was thinking maybe a taser

2 Likes

yeah and actually I would choose a flame thrower for black metal, and I would add sludge with the shotgun and doom with a gallow pole :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in Norway:

6 Likes

Wearing an ammo belt when you’re armed with a sword. How useful.

7 Likes

That is why the vikings did not prevail in the end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is hilarious. I wish black metal could imitate the Nazi punks fuck off vibes though. I hate hearing a new band and going “wait, but are they Nazis?” Before going to look at more of their music.

3 Likes

Yeah, being Dutch I’m not a great fan of Nazis, especially since they bombed out half of my family in 1940. I was sent to Germany as a revenge for that :slight_smile:

I found Norwegian Black Metal really funny and over the top, but then I read “Lords of Chaos” and understood that this is not some Kiss/Klingon-like Viking-imitator movement, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Words to live by, coach. Words to live by.

2 Likes

I live by the wise words of the one and only … Indiana Jones!

3 Likes

Totally, it’s what keeps me from blackmetal really. Especially as I dig the post-hardcore stuff adjacent to blackmetal more anyway, and there’s no nazis there.

1 Like

30.06 = Country

50 cal blackpowder Kentucky flintlock = Bluegrass

3 Likes