A little music related fun

I knew it!
Next will be pickguard screws. The vintage ones add a ton of color to the tone.

6 Likes

If you get the ones with the right number of threads per inch, which were made by accident and no longer available.

3 Likes

Ahahahaha fools and money etc

I am actually sad that’s an April Fools joke.

3 Likes

we concluded that the plastic used to make those older Les Paul pickguards was made from oil derived from dinosaurs of the late Triassic Period, whereas the oil that is being extracted now largely comes from dinosaurs from the mid-Jurassic Period…The former had more compact bodies and so the oil is more concentrated, as are the resulting pickguard’s sonic qualities. Unfortunately, there is very little Triassic Period dinosaur oil left on Earth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@howard will like this one :joy:

6 Likes

hahahaha

1 Like

You know now I am thinking you could probably do a decent TB-303 harmonica

4 Likes

8 Likes

This was literally me but with the Darkglass pick.

Even when I sold the pedal, I kept the pick :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a few collector/goodies picks, one day I’ll make a picture :grin:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oh you are one of “those” guys :yum:

2 Likes

wait, there’s a pick?

1 Like

When you buy DG distortion or preamp pedals new in box, they come with a sweet Darkglass bass pick. This one came with my Microtubes X.

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

I got a pick and sticker with my harmonic booster, microtubes infinity (and its replacement, since the USB wasn’t connecting to computer on the demo model - I kept the pick and sticker and sent the pedal back for a new one - no extra cost). So, that’s 3 stickers (correction - 2 stickers - the harmonic didn’t come with a sticker) and picks in total, at the moment… until the darkglass GAS hits again.

2 Likes

8 Likes

For those in the path, here are some to add to yer playlist… a semi-chronological titles of songs for tomorrow starting at dawn…
(others- please add to this timeless “time-of-day” or “eclipse” related list!)

Cat Stevens: Morning Has Broken
The Beatles: Good Day Sunshine
George Harrison: Here Comes the Moon
Pink Floyd: Eclipse
Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart
Don McLean: A Total Eclipse of the Sun
Cat Stevens: Moonshadow
Elbow: After the Eclipse
Twelfth Night: After the Eclipse
The Beatles: Here Comes The Sun (Vocal & acoustic guitars only, Because the song can stand on it’s own without all the production : )
Jimmie Davis: You Are My Sunshine (1940)
Beach Boys: Here Comes The Night

3 Likes