A little music related fun

Apparently a Danelectro won the Eurovision songcontest :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I can’t dig that bass. I do like the other shape without the horns, the one FM plays.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Ha!

11 Likes

Nickelback is neat at the Nine inch Nails Salon

7 Likes

Oh that’s amazing too

2 Likes

Good one, @Bersist . . . :rofl:

2 Likes

18 Likes

@Mac when people come up to see your Viking tattoos but don’t know shit about fuck.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

To be honest that’s me reading anything in stores nowadays

https://youtu.be/N4e_IZFwTfM

5 Likes

“Raisin Bran? More like Racist Brand, amirite? Why they got more bran than raisin if raisins grow on trees, huh?!”

“Can’t believe I like Raisin Bran, I used to love Fruity Noots & Reeses Puffs. Damn I’m getting old”

Don’t worry people talk to my music of choice like I’m the cereal isle too. I know them feels.

I admit that carbs can be racists terrorists.

3 Likes

my license plate is ryz abuv, for the black flag song. and apparently now also the name of some white power group. :roll_eyes: assholes ruin everything

3 Likes

I love Black Flag. So I’m sorry to hear that. The thing that’s crazy is if you put a Black Flag sticker in the back window of your car/truck then it wouldn’t even help them identify a song from a great band.

It would only help the situation escalate even worse because that self righteous Karen switch has already been flipped, sadly.

4 Likes

I wonder if RSE ABVE would pass their test.

4 Likes

I was super lucky on a flight from NY to LA once and got sat right next to Henry Rollins during his spoken words tour days.

He is an endlessly clever and talented guy. He’s got the best stories.

5 Likes

That’s so cool man. I know Henry Rollins is smart as hell. I bet he does have the best stories, seems like he’s done so much.

2 Likes

Get a custom license plate frame that says (above and below with the plate in the middle)

The Black Flag Song
RYZ ABUV
You Dumb Fuk

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

8 Likes