A little music related fun

Hah perfect

I am half way through the Poppy/Charlotte Saga now. Can’t stop watching. Fascinating. Someone made a playlist of them basically in order.

3 Likes

Do we need to have an intervention?

3 Likes

I’m Poppy

7 Likes

So, I went through some videos of Poppy and tbh. the whole Poppy schtick does absolutely nothing for me. (Some music seems nice.) I am on the same boat with @PamPurrs, I would rather watch weed grow. (And yes @NipperDog, I do grow weed in my backyard.) But if you enjoy her, I am happy for you. :smiley:

4 Likes

Why are you watching it???!
I think there something better to do with it man.

6 Likes

I know, John, and even I know there are better things to do with it than JUST watch it grow, I would rather do that than dive again into Poppy’s world. :smiley: We grow a few plants mainly for parents to do Cannabis ointment, which really helps with a lot of health things. I smoke a joint or two from time to time, (Once in 4 weeks I guess) and that’s, for me, exactly the frequency that enables me to harvest the most of the experience.

5 Likes

I don’t have a green thumb but I do have a dispensary just up the street. :grin:

4 Likes

I do have a green thumb, and our dispensaries in NY are about a year away now. It’s a trek to Massachusetts until then still.

5 Likes

A long way off here in Oz I reckon but my shrink is keen to get me off a few of my pharmacy meds and onto CBD oil.
It’s going to be a case of arguing the benefits with Workcover who are bankrolling my treatment

4 Likes

:joy:

20 Likes

18 Likes

I always say if you can’t make it cool, at least make it gaudy. lol

Presenting the Liberace of headstocks…

12 Likes

:sleepy:

15 Likes

The bottom is much cheaper and less drama.

14 Likes

Ha ha, so true!

6 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.guitarworld.com/amp/news/chibson-usa-placebo-pedal

8 Likes

That’s how I feel about a lot of my pedals lol
What is really needed is a pedal that makes you sound like a bass god

5 Likes

21 Likes

I confess @Lanny, I don’t get it. Prolly cuz I’m not a Trekie

2 Likes