A little something funny

I had the weirdest dream just a bit ago…everywhere I went, I’d run into a different Muppet. I wasn’t famous or anything like that but they seemed to know who I was…met Fozzy in a bookstore where he said “Ah! Scott’s looking for a book!” or Kermit by a small lake with paddleboats where he asked if I wanted to go on a ride, but the strangest was Dr. Teeth: he asked if II wanted to play in the band. I said “Well, I’m not very good” and he said “Don’t worry! Neither are we!”

10 Likes

I’ll have whatever your having.

11 Likes

It was such a weird thing to dream about…I hadn’t seen anything recently with the Muppets but it just popped into my head this morning.

6 Likes

Cultural side note @athosmr2003 in British slang, a Muppet is someone who is an idiot or completely incompetent.

4 Likes

True story: my wife told me this very morning that she’d had a weird dream about me. We were at a Guns 'n Roses concert, and I was asked to play bass on stage with the band. Which I did, but as we started playing, I broke a string. Apparently, it took a long time to get it replaced, with lots of confusion, as you get in dreams, but eventually it was fixed and we played and it went okay.

I told her, the only thing weird about that dream is that I would break a string :joy:

6 Likes

Nobody ever accused Fozzy Bear of having brains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I’m little jealous. I would love to have a dream where I meet the muppets.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I think that your dream is amazing :joy:

1 Like