AIO/Wolf Guitars

I have seen reviews of their guitars (Les Paul) and according to the reviewers, these are some of the best they had played. The basses look phenomenal and guess what, the headstocks match. Take a look. I may have found where I will be buying my “P” Bass. I love the Tiger Amber. The matching headstock really sets it off.

5 Likes

There’s some real beauties amongst them. I would really have to try hard to pick just one

2 Likes

These look great indeed!! If they only play half as good as they look, then I might need to get a P from them as well :rofl:

I mean, the fact alone that they only use dark fretboards is a sign of good taste in my book :grin: And, then, of course, the matching head stocks…

2 Likes

One criticism I have is they do not use the standard 5 screw bridge, which makes finding upgrades a challenge. I’m a modder, that’s a concern to me, ymmv

2 Likes

So… drill new holes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t have access to it drill press. Not a deal breaker, but a factor

2 Likes

For short screw pilot holes like this a hand drill should work fine I think. The trickier part is orienting the bridge to know where to drill.

1 Like

Does anyone else prefer non-matching headstocks, a la classic Fender?

3 Likes

I could imagine a guitar where I would but I can’t think of any.

It’s really just personal preference though yeah.

2 Likes

I actually think these are excellent values in the price range they are in. Just judging by the reviews I have seen on the Les Paul style guitars, if the basses are anywhere close in quality and playability, they will be awesome.

2 Likes

Honestly, depends on the finish.

I’ve been to this shop on western and Wilshire in Korea town, Los Angeles, I took one of my basses to have a set up done by there main technical there. They actually have a few technical there set up there guitar before they leave there shop which is small. They had lots of nice looking basses and Guitar I had just never heard of the brand on the headstock. Don’t play 34 inch scale basses so I just checked them out any way great prices and looked very perty. I had read They had a great guitar tech there and they did he was able to get my custom mensinger Cazpar to sound awesome fix my fret buzz and lower my action. It look like they get there bass and Guitar delivered there. Then they do a final set up before they send off to there final destination.

2 Likes

The bass reviewer I posted actually said the set up was great when he took it out of the box.

2 Likes