Are you in a band? Share your music!

UPDATE - Not playing with Tempest any more, but you can still hear me on their 2015 and 2018 releases!

For the last 3.5 years I’ve been touring mostly with Tempest, a progressive Celtic rock band that’s been around for ~30 years. I played on the last two records and you can hear the latest one here -

What about you?

4 Likes

Not in a band… yet. :yum:

So a kid came home from his first bass lesson and his dad asked what he learned. The kid said notes on the E string. The next week dad asked what he had learned. The kids said notes on the A string. As the kid headed out the door the following week dad asked if he was going to learn the D string this week. The kid said, no time, I’ve got a gig.

3 Likes

Haha, classic.

1 Like

im in my school band its not really a known band, I play tuba and im learning bass guitar so I can be in jazz band

3 Likes

Nice! I love tuba! I tried to learn once, I borrowed one from school over the summer before my senior year of high school, but I just couldn’t get used to having the taste of mouthpiece on my lips all day. :persevere:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I just joined a band… specifically a blues band. I am loving it. I haven’t played any gigs yet, but they will be coming up soon. Jamming with other musicians really offers me the opportunity to apply what I learned in the B2B course and develop new skills as a bass player. Hopefully, I will share some music in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Killer!! That’s great news. Having a band is the best way to keep the skills sharp. Looking forward to hearing it.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Very nice, @JoshFossgreen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Jazzbass19!

1 Like