B2B LIVE HANG SUNDAY ROCTOBER 10, 20:00UTC

Wake the kids, phone the neighbors, we are back at it again!

Here is the link to our next live hang…

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

Josh himself made an appearence last month, you never know who will stop by.

6 Likes

I will definitely be in attendance…

1 Like

Still the level of painkillers is so high that my speech is slurred even in my native tongue. Trying to speak English would be something along the line “bring your idiot to the hangout”. Have fun!

3 Likes

We will be out of town (again) but I will try to make it as I miss the gang - been too long since I have attended one.

2 Likes

@welbi, I hope you are healing up well, I still have you in my thoughts. We would still love to have you, under any circumstances. I don’t think any of us would think the less of you because your speech is a bit slurred.
If it would make you feel any better, I’ll drink a 12 pack of beer before the live hang and we can have a slurring contest. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I miss you @JDDaniel I hope you can make it :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you, Pam. Drinking that much isn’t healthy. (coming from a guy from beer capital of the world) … After such encouragement, I will try to stop by and let’s see how it will end up.

2 Likes

I should be available for this Sunday.

1 Like

I will drink a couple bottles red on Sunday night and join the party​:joy::joy::joy::woozy_face:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you Brian @TNKA36

2 Likes

I may not make this one. Had a Mohs surgery yesterday on my left cheek to remove some skin cancer, dunno if I wanna be on camera with a big bandage on my face. :smiley:

3 Likes

…keep your camera off, we know how pretty you are already…

3 Likes

I think the bandage will just add to your already established character :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Reminder, please feel free to pop in later today (or tomorrow in AUS/NZ)!

2 Likes

Hey! I also completely forgot that it’s my Dad’s birthday today•. So I have to skip this one, but I’ll be at the next one for sure.

• I’m REALLY bad with remembering dates.

2 Likes