B2B Live Hangs -- which time slots would work for you?

I’m asking this in a separate thread so that we can keep things ‘sorted’ a bit.

Please answer with a time slot that would work for you as a meeting start time (so, if you’d be available for a 90 minute meeting until midnight, the start time would be 10:30pm your time.

Ideally, the time slot should be in GMT. If it isn’t, please tell us which time zone you’re in.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

4 Likes

Let me kick this off:

When everything is back to normal (as in: when I have recovered and have landed a job), I expect 19:00-22:30 (GMT) would work for me

2 Likes

A start time between 23:00 and 02:00 GMT would work for me during the week. Weekends are much more flexible for me

2 Likes

For me, it depends where in the world I am at the time of the meeting. Since I’m currently EDT (-4 GMT), 2300 any day of the week is good for me.

2 Likes

I’m a morning person, so the best times for me are between 1200 GMT (0600 in Phoenix) to 2000 GMT (1400 in Phoenix).
I can participate in a hang later in the day, but I’m not as energetic then as I am early in the day.

2 Likes

19.00 GMT is 05.00 for us here in Oz. If I’m allowed permission to be a little untalkative until after one coffee I could be in lol

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

I am up for anytime.
Cheers Brian

1 Like