B2B Live Hangs

Thanks for reminder, hope I’m invited @PamPurrs :grin:

4 Likes

I have a doctor’s appointment about an hour before you start, hopefully I’ll get back in time to join you all.

4 Likes

Jump in any time Jerry. Good luck with the doctor.

4 Likes

I hope to be there :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I’m going to try to make it!

3 Likes

Thanks for setting this up. I’m actually off the river today, and I’m going to try to make it!

4 Likes

First, nice to meet you guys. Thanks for the time.

Check out JamKazam. There are some videos on youtube, and official Facebook page and user’s group page too.

www.jamkazam.com

also, the forum for troubleshooting

https://forum.jamkazam.com

4 Likes

Thanks @PamPurrs for organising tonight’s Zoom hang, and for the tutorial, cheers.
Great to chat to everyone that joined tonight, really enjoyed it.
:+1:

4 Likes

It was great seeing everyone on the Live Hang. I’m glad you all enjoyed my tutorial on quickly identifying key signatures. I hope this was helpful.

As promised, I’m attaching the material that I presented. Keep in mind that the key identifier is the letter following the last letter in the list of sharps (the flats are a bit different) (IE ## = FC so the Key is D). Also, every Major key has a corresponding minor key. The minor key is always the 6th degree of the Major key. Therefore, the key of DMaj’s minor equivalent would be Bminor.

5 Likes

It was great seeing you @Moose_Hofer. Thank you for that link, I will definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Hi @PamPurrs.
Pam, thanks for hosting the hang, it was great to see and meet some additional forum members.
It’s a great place to share idea’s and experiences, I’m learning a lot from the interactions as I’m sure everyone else is.
Cheers Brian.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Brian @TNKA36 it’s a pleasure as always. I hope more people get involved and host these hangs. It’s a great way to actually meet the people we interact with on the forum, and as you say, learn from one another.

3 Likes

Thanks Pam and to everyone. Great to speak to you all. Really enjoying picking up nice tips, info and ‘bass language’ even just from the general chat that the more experienced guys take as normal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So sorry I missed it again.
My parents called and they needed a ride for my dad, who’s car is in the shop, and might be dead.
My parents don’t go out of the house or near anybody, they are very scared of Corona.

I also have not seen them for months because they don’t want to be exposed, so when they said they needed something, and I had a chance to go check up on them, had to do it.

I will make one soon for sure. And since they are sounding like such a great success, I am sure there will be many more to come.

3 Likes

Good to meet everyone!

@Moose_Hofer gave me the GAS for the Gold Tone Micro 25 though for travel practice.

Which strings did you end up with? Was it one of these?

Gold Tone Suggested Strings

6 Likes

Yes, the Aquila Silverbacks, and it was a sweet little upgrade.

2 Likes

Thanks @PamPurrs for organizing the Live Hang. It’s always great to see everyone.

5 Likes

We had such a nice crowd in the Live Hang, I was afraid I might have to ask everyone to mask up.

6 Likes