B2B workouts

I’m working my way through the B2B course and have been loving it! Currently I"m on the Billie Jean workouts. Josh mentions not to sweat it if you can’t do the medium or fast workouts, to just move on to the next lesson. I get the rationale, that you can come back at a later date when you’ve built up more skills. However, I have issues (many of them :laughing:) and one of them is not wanting to move on until I’m at least close to playing it right at the fast speed. Anyone else like that or should I lighten up and just move on?

As a side note, I came across this workout yesterday and was struggling with the slow speed. Today, I can almost do the full fast/normal speed, so I’m making progress.

5 Likes

@Dan_Y, you’re not alone :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@Krescht
Thanks! I didn’t see that thread. Glad to see I’m not alone, lol, I’ll give it a read

4 Likes

If you do a search of “Billie Jean” you will spend hours reading through all the threads and comments.

5 Likes

I’m determined to get this by the end of the weekend… fingertips be damned :rofl:

6 Likes

You may not have discovered this yet, but on the B2B campus, right behind the student lounge, there’s a statue of Billie Jean covered in Pidgeon crap that nobody cares to clean off of her. Those of us who have conquered her have carved our initials into the statue.
Yours will be next.

5 Likes

@Dan_Y - I felt the same way when I got to Billy Jean. I was frustrated and almost wanted to quit. But I stuck with it, I never could get Billy Jean down so I moved on, had a blast and I finished the courses. I went back to Billy Jean and pretty much rocked it. So take Josh’s advise, move on and go back to it later.

6 Likes