BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Thanks B!:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Congratulations @BillJr

Has that lost and abandoned feeling hit you yet? :joy:

6 Likes

Funny you say that @Mac! my first thought was ‘So now I’m a badass? Really!? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congrats to all the recently anointed BadAsses!

7 Likes

Thank you @PamPurrs ! :metal:t3:

7 Likes

Inspired by this post from @BassFaceDisgrace

I think it’s important to point out that this Alumni thread exists because this accomplishment takes real work, has true value, and when you finish it, you desrve the congratulations of your peers.

Many of us may not feel like Bass Bad Asses when we finish the course but I want to make the point that being a Bad Ass is not what happens when you finish the last lesson, it’s what you do after the last lesson.

It’s about taking the knowledge you’ve earned and using that knowledge as apart of a lifelong journey of Bass Bad Assednes.

So, go forth my BassBuzz brethren. Go forth and be BAD ASS!

12 Likes

Very well said Eric👍 @eric.kiser.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Nicely put @eric.kiser.

You are truly a badass when you’ve finished here. Think about where you were with the bass when you started.

I’ll go on to say that the B2B course is like an undergrad program. Once you’ve obtained your degree, it’s time for some advanced learning. There are many advanced courses on talkingbass.net and others. Additionally, it takes lots and lots of practice and pushing yourself to learn new things beyond what you learned here, or simply perfecting what @JoshFossgreen taught you.

7 Likes

I think it’s safe to say my own confidence to try just about any bass line and laugh at my mistakes , the very ability to get a decent noise out of a bass and so much more is due to the B2B course and Josh’s excellent teaching methods and enthusiasm.
The encouragement and camaraderie here on the forums is also worth its weight in gold.
Overall the Bass Buzz experience is something that I feel is unrivalled on the dark pages of the web in so many ways.

9 Likes

This. :arrow_up:

@Mac I agree with every word of that.

4 Likes

20 Oct 2020

It was easy to keep going with a well thought out and structured course. Let’s hope I can keep half of the momentum when left on my own.

11 Likes

Graduated 10 June 2020.

Very much enjoyed the course and can confirm the real journey begins once you graduate, when it’s all on you to keep improving. Fortunately B2B equips you with all the tools you need. And this forum is a fantastic place for ideas/motivation and constructive feedback.

9 Likes

Congratulations! @CaveMan

4 Likes

@bjams Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congrats @CaveMan
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Congrats @bjams
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Congratulations @CaveMan and @bjams!