BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Welcome BadAss Alumni!

For those who have finished the Beginner to BadAss course, drop a post here and enter your date of graduation.

Graduated - 20 May 2020

21 Likes

Since my post in the B2B Reviews thread just now probably inspired this thread, I’ll start.

Badass Graduation Date: 3/10/2020!

I’ve exceeded all my own expectations for skill level for having just finished. My big regret is that when I first started, I should have spent more time in the lessons early on and less time struggling to teach myself how to play a few simple riffs from tabs on my own. All those hours spent learning how to play one song could have been put towards learning to how play ALL the songs! Had I been more dedicated I could have graduated this class 2 years ago and who knows where I would be on bass today. Nothing to be done about that now, all I can do is keep playing, keep learning, and keep having a blast. I am so grateful to have this instrument in my life! Thank you for all the kind words and great advice on this forum!

16 Likes

Lanny - September, 2019

11 Likes

I did start in early Oct 2019.
And I did graduate in early March 2020.

It’s actually been exactly six months which is longer than I’d planned but it’s been an odd few months in life outside of bass playing and I am very proud of my progress. :grinning:

11 Likes

Graduated: June 2019

12 Likes

I graduated in September 2019, and made myself a Bad Ass Bass Gal tee shirt as a reward.

51 Likes

Now that is Awesome!!

10 Likes

I finished in July 2019

11 Likes

Looks like 24 June 2019 for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Started in May 2019, Finished August 2019. But repeated the course again after that! Best “classmates”, even if we’ve only met online :heart:

11 Likes

You graduated at the same time that I was just starting :grinning:

6 Likes

It feels totally weird that it’s been almost exactly a year since I started the course.

5 Likes

I started in March of 2018 and finished in August of 2018.

7 Likes

graduated during the 2019 summer, don’t remember exactly the date

9 Likes

Graduated March 3rd of 2020

8 Likes

Congratulations @BrySquire!

The reason I started this thread was to have a place to congratulate the new graduates. Now, I’m looking to see who the earliest graduate ends up being. So far, it looks like @joeike has that honor.

10 Likes

I started in September of 2017 and finished in December of 2017, I think.

9 Likes

@eric.kiser it looks like @ctthayer has taken over as the senior graduate.

3 Likes

Yep. @ctthayer Congratulations! You are the earliest graduate by a year and half.

4 Likes

More like eight months, from what I see above. But where’s my trophy and giant cardboard check? :grin:

6 Likes