Oooooooooh,

I’m halfway there-air! Just finished half of the b2b course. I feel like I’m really getting into the nuts and bolts of playing bass. I am starting to understand how to create my own bass lines as well now that the scales are getting involved. I put on some guitar loops earlier and played along and it actually sounded pretty decent and I wasn’t just playing root notes.

Not really much of a thread, just wanted to say thank you @JoshFossgreen for putting this together. I’m noticing some improvement and can’t wait to see my playing by the end of this.

12 Likes

Feels pretty great doesn’t it? Congratulations on hitting the halfway point!

I look forward to seeing you post in the BadAss BassBuzz Alumni thread.

7 Likes

Thanks, Eric! I’m looking forward to that as well. I’m at the point now where I feel like I’m really starting to learn the important things and can’t wait to add on to it.

7 Likes

Awesome @Shane_Landen. You’re doing great!

7 Likes

Thank you @PamPurrs.

6 Likes

Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself @Shane_Landen. I couldn’t play worth a damn before the B2B course.

6 Likes

Well done @Shane_Landen :+1:

I have the opposite issue, I never feel I’m never doing well enough :weary:

7 Likes

I’m at the same point as you are. Just started Module 9. I sometimes feel like a cheat because I can’t nail the fast workouts for all lessons yet, but I have special permission from Josh to continue anyway :wink:

9 Likes

Congrats Shane!

6 Likes

Go back to those fast workouts after you get through a few more modules and you will be laughing at how easy you find some of the ones you are struggling with now. It is also a wonderful way to shove your own progress in your own face and prove you are improving. It can be very difficult to notice our own improvements, but extremely rewarding when you do.

9 Likes

I love this!

8 Likes

Let’s get to the finish Mike. Have you noticed some drastic improvement as well?

6 Likes

Well, yeah, compared to when I just started, definitely. But @BassFaceDisgrace is right: it can be hard to notice your own progress.

8 Likes

Well done Shane, @Shane_Landen,
The course has that impact on everyone that undertakes it.
You always feel motivated and once you start you just want to keep pushing through because you see instant progress in your own development.
As Eric @eric.kiser said, we are looking forward to seeing you join the alumni :+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

6 Likes