Congrats @RuknRole,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Congratulations @RuknRole!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

Done - officially!

I won’t go into everything that slowed me down as it doesn’t freakin matter. I am a Bass BadAss and so thankful for this experience and for all of you!!

As I mentioned in my Beginner to Badass feedback, “…the BassBuzz Community freakin rocks!! I so much appreciate all of you, your encouragement, and feel like we are forever linked together because of this virtual experience.”

Now back to focusing on the #50-songs-challenge, ear training, and transcribing. Rock On everybody!

16 Likes

Great Job @JDDaniel

3 Likes

Congrats @JDDaniel!

I hope to see you posting on the Post your Covers Thread again. I enjoyed the ones you previously posted.

5 Likes

Congratulations @JDDaniel!

4 Likes

Great review you left on the other thread.
Welcome to bad assery. You are well deserving.
Look forward to seeing what it so come.
Congratulations.

5 Likes

Congratulations @JDDaniel!

5 Likes

Congratulations @JDDaniel :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations @JDDaniel,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

cannot believe this is over….but it’s the beginning of great things for me!!
I’m now 50, been a music lover since my early teens developing love and admiration for so many great musicians, I always felt that what they do is somehow magical and I was not supposed or even skilled or allowed to try and replicate it….think Marcus Miller, Carles Benavent, Jack Bruce………and now, thanks in part to the Covid-19 pandemia and being locked at home for so many hours I finally “had the guts” to tell myself “you can do it, try!!”………and now I can play “chameleon” or “sunshine of your love” and understand how they’re constructed!!! Isn’t that jaw-dropping or what !!! And all thanks to this awesome course!!!
Cannot thank Josh enough, forever in debt with him. Now off to work on my goal of being a bass soloist in the vein of Jonas Hellborg, ha………Much love, Ángel

14 Likes

congrats @AngelC !!
Fellow alumni whole-heartedly agree!
Check out this thread Beyond Badass! for where to look next in your journey!

7 Likes

Congratulations @AngelC!

6 Likes

Congratulations @AngelC!

6 Likes

Congratulations @AngelC

6 Likes

Congrats @AngelC. There is much more to learn beyond B2B, but just enjoy the moment for now.

6 Likes

Congrats @AngelC!

6 Likes

Congratz @AngelC
That is great, welcome to your new bad ass-ness! You can get your wallet at the door.

Yeah, just search the forum for threads, start in the theory and technique sections and look for the many threads of things many of us have done whilst we patiently (Ha!! yeah, patiently like a caged animal with 10 locks on the box, trying to get out) for more BADASS to Bananna courses to affive.

There is alot of great stuff, but like I said, it has been documented in many places in this forum, they talk about Talkingbass (Mark Smith) has great courses to take. Chord Tone Essentials and Scales Essentials are the ones I started right after B2B. Others have done this, or have other options you can read about.
Good luck. Ask alot of questions, they are sure to be answered by those that know the answer.

6 Likes

Congratulations @AngelC,
Welcome to the Alumni,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes