BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

congrats @AngelC

6 Likes

b2bcomplete
Bittersweet day. Happy that I made it through, sad that itā€™s over.

Really, really enjoyed the course. It was never a chore. I looked forward to every new lesson. Now, I have to go back and do the ā€œfinal quizzesā€ (and tackle the songs that I couldnā€™t handle very well at the Fast level the first time through, which is what I imagine will make up at least part of the ā€œGold Starā€ quiz).

Like so many others, I wish there was a continuation course available. I do have other courses to work through, but it just isnā€™t quite the same.

Anyway, awesome course Josh - thoroughly enjoyed it and feel like Iā€™ve made way more progress than I ever had via the in-person lessons that I tookā€¦ Thanks for all the hard work putting it together to you and the teamā€¦

17 Likes

Congrats @skydvr,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I think that should be in everybodyā€™s tagline, hoping to get the next one released quicker :wink:
Congratz, you can now get your wallet.

6 Likes

Congratulations @skydvr
You even completed the slap section :scream:

6 Likes

Congratulations @skydvr!

6 Likes

Congrats @skydvr

8 Likes

Congratulations @skydvr!

8 Likes

Thanks allā€¦

ā€œCompletedā€ - yes. Gracefully or skillfully, not so much. But none of that is on the final exams, so Iā€™m good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Still a better man than me lol

7 Likes

Congratulations @skydvr!

7 Likes

Woohoo Iā€™ve done it! Iā€™m a little stunned that Iā€™ve finally completed the course today - itā€™s been such a source of inspiration and fun over the last four months or so, that I will most definitely go back through it to try and read the sheet music and practice some of the more challenging grooves.

Before I picked up the bass, all I ever wanted to accomplish was learn to play covers - that was it, I didnā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to grasp anything beyond that, or god forbid be able to improvise! Now, alongside playing songs (50 First Songs Iā€™m looking at ya), I also want to learn more about music theory (scales and chords) and start training my ear so I can transcribe music. Stoked to have come thus far though! :partying_face: :boom: :facepunch: :beers:

22 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the course, @TL . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Well done!

6 Likes

Congrats!

6 Likes

Congrats @TL

6 Likes

congrats @TL

7 Likes

Congratulation @TL !

5 Likes

Well done @TL!
The fun most certainly begins now (even more fun)!

7 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the course @TL ,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes