BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

congratulations @toughdoody !

7 Likes

Congrats @wrxloaf !

7 Likes

This-so much this. Iā€™ve gone though the lessons multiple times. And Iā€™m still learning from them.

8 Likes

Congratulations @wrxloaf & @toughdoody !

9 Likes

2022 May, 3 month duration. Very educational.
I have concentrated on learning to read sheet music. I have completed 3 easy ā€˜50 First Songsā€™ with minimal reference to the tablature.
Very happy with the course, brief lessons then 3 speed workouts. Effective combination.

16 Likes

Congratulations @EverC!

7 Likes

Congratulations @EverC

7 Likes

Congratulation @EverC !

7 Likes

Congratulations @EverC !

7 Likes

strong textemphasized textContinuing the discussion from [BadAss BassBuzz[quote=ā€œeric.kiser, post:1, topic:6845, full:trueā€]
Welcome BadAss Alumni!

For those who have finished the Beginner to BadAss course, drop a post here and enter your date of graduation.

Graduated - 20 May 2020
[/quote]

](BadAss BassBuzz Alumni - #804 by autumnsdad1990):

6 Likes

Not been on Forum since June so congrats to all new Alumni

9 Likes

Started on May 14, 2022 and finished today, September 24, 2022!

Iā€™m so sad that I wonā€™t have my evening bass lessons to look forward to anymore, but wow, I canā€™t say enough good things about the course! Josh is the best teacher ever and for the first time ever I have a level of confidence in my own musical abilities. Incredible!

13 Likes

Congratulations @sodarntom

8 Likes

Congrats @sodarntom

There are a few threads here on what to look to do next in your journeyā€¦.

8 Likes

Yes, I definitely donā€™t want to lose goals or structure!

8 Likes

Congratulations @sodarntom!

8 Likes

Congratulations @sodarntom !

8 Likes

Congratulations on your achievement!

10 Likes

Congratulations @sodarntom - but it isnā€™t over, you can always go back through the lessons- and just think how much Fun it will be to actually get all of it on the first try.

9 Likes

Yes, this is what I was thinking of! I bet thereā€™s a lot to gain from a second run through.

9 Likes