Bass Buzz Gear

Is there any merch for sale? I would love a Bass Buss T or Hoodie (I live in Scotland after all) but I don’t see anything. Just wondered :thinking:

3 Likes

Check out this thread, @gragil1 Josh's B2B Course Lesson T-Shirts

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers Joe :+1:

2 Likes

Hey I’m new to the forum so sorry if I’m missing something, I followed the link because I was wondering the same thing, but I just saw a conversation from 2019 where a bunch of people said they wanted a bassbuzz shirt… am I missing it?

1 Like

I don’t know if anything came from that @deimos319. I didn’t follow that thread because I have my own “Bad Ass Bass Gal” shirts and wasn’t really interested. But I think someone had make some Bass Buzz shirts and was offering them for sale.

1 Like

No, you’re not missing it. At this point there are no shirts. That thread was just trying to show Josh how much interest there is.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

BassBuzz definitely needs a merch store, several products would do well. No doubt about it. @JoshFossgreen - clothing and footwear design/retail is what I do for a living (Instagram.com/racslife_) - reach out any time if you ever go about pursuing this. You really should.

7 Likes

Agree!

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll get it started. Here’s my first design for the store.

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Josh has said a few times that it was something he wanted to do but I’m thinking there just hasn’t been enough hours in the day.

I was starting to wonder if maybe a licensing agreement would work for someone. Allowing somebody to sell official BassBuzz shirts if they pass along some of the ca$h. That might help to remove the workload from Josh, other than approving the designs.

2 Likes

I hate to be the party pooper, but you should all know by now what a pragmatist I am. I honestly don’t think the demand would be high enough to support such an effort. It’s not easy (nor cheap) to develop a merchandise line, and the chances of success are minimal at best.
If it was that easy, Scott Devine would have already launched an SBL merchandise store, but I can’t help but notice that he hasn’t.
Once again, I’m taking the role of the prickly pear, but it’s just my pragmatic nature. Sorry…

3 Likes

Id definitely be down.

@PamPurrs No way. I’m betting you could make 10’s of dollars, easy.

@RAC Like Pam said, I don’t think their would be a lot of money to be made but there are quite a few people who would love to have a BassBuzz shirt. What you would gain would probably be more along the lines of community goodwill rather than fat cash.

I would guess 20 orders initially then maybe a few a month after that.

If this appeals to you, I would recommend contacting @JoshFossgreen through a private message and see if he would be interested.

2 Likes