Bass Forums are Full of Idiots

Ok I was wrong @Al1885 and @sunDOG that looks amazing and I’m definitely not going to look at the price :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

1 Like

When those dropped (or when I first noticed them) I was in awe and decided I had to have one…

…until I saw the prices.

1 Like

It was the same for me. I figured it would be like three grand a little more than their NG3 but boy I was so wrong, lol.

1 Like

Me too! Also… so much wrong. So, so much wrong. LOL!

1 Like

Not for me. Pickguard isn’t tort

1 Like

Here you go, @Wombat-metal.

4 Likes

Now that’s a bass

1 Like

Just when I was going to post that the last thing a Dingwall needs is salami barf… someone proves it :rofl:

J/K, even that looks great.

This is actually my least favorite Dingwall and even it looks good. I really like the stock Combustions and Afterburners, even more than the Nollys.

Not bad for made in China.

1 Like

I ‘had’ the addiction - they’re DEF easier for those with carpal tunnel - I only have the middle one now. (plus the other brands).
Regarding TB, I like it for buying/selling and the entertainment factor. Relying on ‘information’ from ANY forum (bass, car/truck etc) is a risky endeavour - i take it in stride - I will say…there ARE some really great people on these forums - and you WILL find them.
I have made two lifelong friends from TB…both in the USA and I am in Canada. We visit in the middle a couple times a year and it amazing how strong our friendships are …two strangers…meeting on a forum…now the wives are all friends and msg’ing weekly lol

All the best, everyone. Happy Dec 1!

1 Like

Personally, I think this looks the ‘mutts’! My plan is to buy / sell and an trade up to one of these :wink:

I agree. That blue Combustion, or the purple one, are my favorite things they make :slight_smile: