Bass music track to tab

Hey! I’m looking for a good program that will transcribe an audio baseline into a tab sheet …
I have the bass line recorded and need a program that will transcribe to tab format as accurately as possible… thank you !!

I don’t think that there’s any to convert notes to tabs.

There are a few programs that can convert notes (midi) to sheet music but that requires the 13 pin HEX-FX and something like a Roland GR55. I bought a bundle light wave Sabre VL with the GR55. Used it totaling 2 hours and put it away, lol.

1 Like

I have heard of melodyscanner app which can generate tabs for bass, but haven’t used it so can’t comment on quality

2 Likes

For grins I just took an audio file into RipX DAW and split it into stems. Then exported those stems into individual midi files. I then took the midi file for the bass track and opened it up in Guitar Pro 8, which created sheet music and tablature for it.

The results are… interesting.

2 Likes

That looks like exactly what I’m looking for ! But I don’t understand daw etc :frowning:
I have a mp3 file of the bass music …

Haha thank you for reply … … but waaaay over my head … btw I have so much stuff I bought and “ put it away “ … haha

1 Like

Its$50 for the year … I’m going to try it thank you !

2 Likes