Bass Porn

That is true. I saw a video the other day, it was a “what songs used a Spector bass” or something like that. More than once I thought, “oh, shit… THAT was a Spector!?”

1 Like

So… speaking of Spector, and bass porn… they’re coming out with NS Icon neck-through basses.

Damn, man, what’s it been… a month in a half since I got my bolt-on? Now I’m gonna have to get one of these, too.

(Maybe this should have been in the “Any sexy new basses you’ve got your eye on?” thread…)

5 Likes

Still scrolling through purple basses on Reverb for some reason - I love these with matching headstocks.

4 Likes

wow that bass looks different in the lighting on the bottom picture, at first I thought they were two different basses. Its really cool, but I am not into purple enough. I am kind of like you are must be with purple, but for me its orange all the way. Another color that I like enough to go after is green, but otherwise its orange (when it can be that is)

1 Like

They are two different ones! The first two are from a G&L and the second is a Fender Adam Clayton edition.

I really like the orange one that you picked up. I’m into funky colors more than funky designs, so any cool color scheme on a bass gets my attention. Purple just happens to be my favorite.

3 Likes

You should get a Warwick too and have a playoff between them :slight_smile:

Two basses, same style, only one can survive!

Seriously though the Streamers have some nice features. Best bridge system out there and the adjustable nut is nice.

LED system optional :rofl:

3 Likes

Is it? Cause I kinda feel like it isn’t so much on that bass. :star_struck:

3 Likes

yeah Warwick Masterbuilts are some fine instruments :slight_smile:

That looks beautiful! The colours make me think of salamanders or frogs (I love it). I started furiously goggling to see if I could find this at some shop in my area. One of them has them in their page, but they are not in stock. Better keep that browser tab open and check it regularly. I’m not thinking of buying, but I would love to see that in person!!

Is the body narrower than other brands? How well does it sits on the lap? I’m not really going to buy this, but I need to see this someday!

4 Likes

Sure, if you want to be boring.

2 Likes

I love the attention to detail with how the Warwick logo on the headstock is also LED-lit.

2 Likes

Oh man, you are confusing the Spit out of me. LOL

My brain on many hours of straig homework is just not staying caught up. Ha ha

Yes, I agree, I love the statement colors.

1 Like

Stonefly

5 Likes

That is a FINE-looking bass you’ve got there. My understanding is that there’s some history between Warwick and Spector, but I haven’t really dug into it much.

3 Likes

Warwick ripped off Spector’s design aesthetics for the Euro when they made the Streamer. Spector got mad. They reconciled. Now everyone is happy.

2 Likes

This is painful.

Just in at local GC. 62 Jazz. Guys dad died and left it to him. He sold it to GC for way less than they’re gonna sell it for.

1 Like

Love all the ashtrays! Think they’ll hang this on the wall or will it be locked up somehow? I want to be around when the staff is dinking around with it :rofl:

It can be yours for only $18,000!

Let me gather my penny jars!

Liking the look of these from Ashdown, especially the multiscale!

8 Likes