Bass related t-shirt sites?

I feel the need for a couple of Bass related t-shirts in my life. Facebook so generously offered me this site in an add :roll_eyes: It seems to have a good selection, though I’ve never heard of them.

Anyone have and good/better sites they can recommend? Or should I roll the dice?

Thanx
Chris

6 Likes

If you do roll the dice, please let us know how you make out. A few decent designs and looks like a decent price.

2 Likes

I checked out the link, saw a t-shirt that I had to have and “rolled the dice.”

They quoted 5-10 business day shipping time so apparently the products are made to order, not surprising considering the number of offerings.

More to follow. :smiley:

4 Likes

I decided to roll the dice too. I opted for the “Premium Fit Mens Tee” vs. the classic t-shirt, for $8 more. Simply for the “Soft signature cotton blend” & “Preshrunk and machine-wash safe” so hopefully it will be of good quality and last a while.

L8r
Chris

2 Likes

Couple that stood out to me

Bass, like Guitar but way cooler.

and

Worlds Okayest Bass Player

and

BASS
(Bas) Noun:
The Best instrument in the World!

2 Likes

That’s my favorite too, @T_dub . . . :grin:

EDIT: I ordered the ‘Premium Fit’ in the asphalt color . . . :+1:

2 Likes

That’s my fave @T_dub , with another fave, “Bass is the Bacon of Music.” LoL

And like @Jazzbass19, I like…

…too.

3 Likes

Missed that one, it can be added to my list for sure.

1 Like

You can customize a t-shirt with bass graphics from UstradeEnt. Yesterday I have Purchased a Custom bass print Alstyle 1301 tee

4 Likes

My t-shirt from Sky Bubble (the site referenced by the OP) arrived a couple of days ago. They sent me a totally bogus tracking number - according to that number the package is still in transit, and it’s not the tracking number that was on the package.

The shirt is 100% preshrunk cotton as advertised, made in Mexico, and appears to be of reasonably good quality, although for a “Premium Fit Men’s Tee” I was expecting a little heavier fabric. We’ll see how it holds up after a few washes.

Overall I’m satisfied with the shirt and may order others.

6 Likes

My current favourite t shirt I own.

https://www.storenvy.com/products/9102490-mens-shirt-dog-playing-bass-guitar-weinheimer

5 Likes

I’m just glad to hear that 1) It actually showed up and 2) it isn’t ridiculous child sizes like sometimes show up from these sites.

Thanks for testing the waters for us, I’ll prob place an order now.

2 Likes

Wash “inside out” in cold water and hang dry. Will prevent the logo from cracking / peeling and the shrit from shrinking or shortening anymore, even being pre-shrunk.

1 Like

I’ve had the t-shirt for a few weeks now. It’s been washed about 4 times maybe 5. I wash it inside out and hang it to dry. The design I picked is already intentionally stressed looking so even if it starts to break down you probably won’t notice it for a while.

The sizing seems to be accurate. It’s a little thinner than I expected for something called “Premium", but it’s not bad quality either. So far so good though, it’s held up well, looks good and is comfortable to wear. I’ll give it a 7 out of 10 :face_with_monocle:

Chris

2 Likes

Just stumbled upon this site dedicated to bass apparel and thought of this thread.

2 Likes

Approach vizapparel, they make custom printed tees at a very reasonable price. check out their portfolio