BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide

I love the fact that when I am done B2B and I have done all the practice exercises for the final quizzes there will still be more lessons for me to review along with the fifty songs stuff.

4 Likes

Josh has an entire second Youtube channel as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I found that when poking around last week so I have been save to watch later folder and will attack those I think I have enough to keep me busy for the next year! Or two!

4 Likes

Added The 10 Rules of Bass Playing (That Pros Break) to Module 11. It could have gone anywhere but I liked how it fit with the Bass Player Secrets module.

Also, we haven’t had anything specifically for Module 11, 12, 14, or 15. They were looking a little lonely.

6 Likes

Added descriptions of what is being taught in each module to each module entry. Descriptions were taken from the Beginner to BadAss Course Extras booklet.

Thanks to @AlexM for brining this up.

6 Likes

Added How to JAM a Metal Bass Solo Like Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) to Module 14.

5 Likes

Added Why Your Bass Playing Sounds “Meh” (5 Beginner Fixes) to Module 8.

5 Likes

Added Are You Plucking the Wrong Way? (Bass Technique Showdown) to Module 2.

6 Likes

Awesome job @eric.kiser, thanks for your work :+1:

3 Likes

@eric.kiser I have always wondered, how did you get this job?
Or did you just volunteer to do this?

4 Likes

@eric.kiser is a real supporter of these Forums and he volunteered to do this a long time ago, John @John_E . . . :+1:

I still say he would make a excellent moderator! :wink:

Cheers
Joe

5 Likes

Do we even have moderators?
If we do who are they?

2 Likes

@JoshFossgreen is taking care of any moderation issues, @Celticstar

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

I thoght so. Than you for confirming :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, it’s me, I’m the only big bad moderator around. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a testament to how freaking awesome everyone here is that I only deal with issues very very occasionally on a forum of hundreds of people. Thank you all!

And thanks again @eric.kiser for keeping this organized!

EDIT: Granted Eric a custom badge for his work here, long overdue :metal:

19 Likes

In the big sax forum out there, the moderators are oft times worse than the members, which is why its dying a slow death. Same for the big trumpet forum (which is now gone sadly, so much info lost).

This forum is truly a gem.

8 Likes

Yeah, moderators can either be a blessing or a curse. We’re better off just letting @JoshFossgreen handle it. The rest of us can just remain on “neighborhood watch”.

3 Likes

Neighborhood watch? I’m gonna be in trouble lurking behind website shrubbery ogling everyone’s gear.

5 Likes

That’s perfectly acceptable :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Wait… WHAAAT?! Thanks Josh!

My thanks to everyone for their kind words.

@John_E Joe is right, it’s not a job. I just wanted to do something to help since so many people here have helped me so much.

12 Likes