Bassbuzzers on Youtube - subscribe and like?

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if we need a list of all the Bass Buzzers on YouTube. We should all subscribe to each other’s channels, I think. The list will at least make it easier if you want to follow other Bass Buzzers.

So if you want to be on the list and want to follow others Bass Buzzers back, please post your Youtube channel here. When you then get a Bassbuzzer as a subscriber you subscribe back.

My personal channel is here: Johnny Baardsen - YouTube

I also recently started a Quiz Channel The Brain Buster - YouTube, working on some bass quizzes.:slight_smile:

What do you think @cheeze_pizza @Barney @John_E @eric.kiser @JerryP @Ed @dlamson13 @MikeC @howard @JoshFossgreen and everybody else, is this something that we should do?

7 Likes

Sounds good to me!

Here I am:

6 Likes

I will follow any BassBuzzer that puts their channel on this thread.

8 Likes

Hah, yeah, sure… I am a real noob with a YT channel, but here it is:

8 Likes

This is me:

8 Likes

Sounds like a great idea. I’ll check out others’ channels, but I don’t have one.

7 Likes

Moi-

It also has a link to my Vimeo on the YouTube channel but since we can’t post Beatles et al over there anymore (dammit) I’ll probably stop bothering with it.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Me too, I have my channel but it’s not public. The only place I share my bass videos is here.

5 Likes

Could be fun but all my stuff gets posted here anyway. I do a couple of instagram posts here and there and get more viewers than youtube (plus its easier to upload)

5 Likes

So…my Youtube page is a bit of a mix of things. It has quite a few pizza related videos as well as the bass stuff and some ancient gaming videos. Many of my bass videos are unlisted but I do put them on a playlist so they can be found easily.

They say one should not mix content on a Youtube page when trying to grow your subscribers…but I’m not really making pizza vids anymore. Also not sure my pizza content peeps really want to see bass videos… I’ve been conflicted about this for a while now. The algorithm did snag one of my pizza videos and lift it up so that was cool to see.

Anyhow here is the page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWV7EqYZDhygHypte1anviw

3 Likes

Mines a mix of many things and couldn’t be bothered to parse it out. I’m not that famous. Lol

3 Likes

I made an extra channel for my music (to keep it clean and dedicated; in case I make it big :rofl:)… we’ll see how that works out :wink:

I subscribed to you all from my other one though :smile:

3 Likes

Well, for a time I was trying to be a super cool pizza influencer so it made sense then. When you’re trying to get brands to look at your content, focus is good. I think those days are behind me now though.

1 Like
4 Likes

Here’s one for a build that I did in the summer. The videos are still a work in progress.

4 Likes

Here’s my channel :

5 Likes

I guess there’s a lot of new (and old) that’s not on this list yet, so add your channel and let the others know so we can follow each other.