Bassist Hears Thundercat for First Time (Mind Blown)

Thanks for the input @joergkutter ! I feel ya, I’m always toeing the line of “clickbait” and “clickable”, it’s a tricky game. I have always enjoyed making my head blow up though, it’s been built into BB videos for a few years now lol. (can’t remember which ones, anybody?)

Anyway, I will definitely keep this in mind going forward. The day I release a video called “13 Bass HACKS You Won’t Believe!!!1!! (as life changing as parenthood)”, please fire me. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I dunno. If I were doing YouTube videos, I’d name every one of them like that… or worse.

Click bait? Hell yeah. Click my bait. Please. Click the bait.

5 Likes

I don’t know, the Professor of Rock is way more clickbaity than you. You gotta work on it if you want to reach his level

4 Likes

I bet it is - I can only imagine. What I do know is that I would make a lousy YouTuber (as long as those are the rules of engagement) :laughing:

Haha, I would totally click on it :crazy_face:

Thanks for the reply, Josh - firing you is not an option; I owe you too much gratitude :smile:

5 Likes

woah woah woah - as a parent, I’m going to have to insist that you release this video NOW. Right now.

3 Likes

Added as an addendum to the 7 Reason Thundercat is Awesome video on the
BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide. Like this…

I would totally watch that video!

1 Like