Bassiversary

Happy Bassiversary Sis!!..

Keep on Thumpin’! and as always… “Welcome Home”!
Lanny

5 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary. I just hit 70 myself and have dabbled wit most everything with strings over the years. Bass is new challenge and I’m really enjoying it. SOunds like you have had a good year and here is to many more.

7 Likes

Welcome @Sigmund7

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Sigmund7!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I actually just finished a first pass through the course and am now going to go back and try to master all the things that didn’t quite click the first time. I’ll probably be seeking more guidance this pass.

7 Likes

Welcome @Sigmund7!

Don’t hesitate to ask for guidance. Everyone here is willing to help and it often helps to share the experiences. The things that don’t quite ‘click’ are usually the same things among the B2B students.

Also if you’re up to it you could introduce yourself in this thread: Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

4 Likes

Happy Bassiversary Pam!
:metal: :smiling_imp:

If anyone ever wonders why @PamPurrs has the Bad Ass Bass Gal tag by her name, it’s because of this and everything she has brought to this community.

Thanks for continuing to share about your commitment and perseverance. It’s an inspiration to so many of us and helps keep all of us on our toes.

17 Likes

Congratulations to the path you’ve chosen and the uplifting spirit it gives you…!
I’m still trying and I have my ups and downs throughout my so-called music career, but…Josh’s bass course makes it fun and easy to understand. I would never be afraid to take other courses from BassBuzz. ! It’s great to hear other people go through the same obstacles that I do and conquer those hurdles.
Happy Birthday Pam…and many more…! God bless to you and all who share this great experience of playing bass. May the love through music bring joy to all who listen…!

8 Likes

I know I am late on this one, but I must…

“The power of the bass compels you!!” - Josh Fossgreen

8 Likes

Hi @PamPurrs,
I just went back through the threads and came across your anniversary piece.
Well done on achieving your goal of seeing it through to your first anniversary.
You have upgraded your rig, enlarged your home studio and taken on additional course materials to help you achieve your goals.
Your journey is inspiring and has given me motivation to push on and get back into it and relearn all the stuff I had charted 30 years ago.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Cheers Brian

10 Likes

It’s getting to be kinda exhausting how damn inspirational you are :joy:

9 Likes

Well it’s been one year since starting the Bass journey.
Learned a lot of Bass related things here in that time.

After a couple of weeks into the B2B course I decided it was too fundamental for me. I contacted @JoshFossgreen at that time and we discussed my situation and an intermediate course. He said he had plans for one but no launch date. Still waiting, as are many others :slightly_smiling_face:

I have to say that the only reason I stuck around was because of the friendliness, and knowledge, of some forum participants. Never seen anything like it before on the internet.

All is good :+1: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

Only one year @Celticstar ?!
Congratulations and thank you for your contribution here

5 Likes

On Bass - Yes but my my musical journey started when I was 7 and was mostly continuous. I am 71 now. :+1:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Celticstar !

5 Likes

Congrats

4 Likes

Well, it’s been three years since I completed the course and joined the forum and I have met the greatest group of people here. I’ve learned so much in these past years and I’d like to thank everyone for all your help and support (too numerous to mention everyone individually), but a special thank you to @JoshFossgreen for your humor, knowledge and teaching method.
Thanks again to everyone and looking forward to many more years of association with this community.

18 Likes

Congrats, Jerry!!

7 Likes

Congrats @JerryP , I’m right behind you.

Pam

8 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes