Batking Travel bass quality?

The guitar I have is a stream body so its kinda long for a guitar haha. Having no headstock makes them naturally short.

Nice!

1 Like

Just opened Batking traveler.

The weight feels good and balanced. Sound is fine. Having trouble with tuning knobs. My bad.

Here is the interesting thing. The neck is wide and deep. Is that a C? It will not allow me to hold it wrong. No limp wristing here. I will surrender.

Off we go.

2 Likes

Nice! My only gripe is it’s strap only.

Any photos? What color did you land? (Or are they black only?)

Yea, and small string balls. Won’t take regular. Yup, ordered new strap long enough. But, I was delighted to find the fret edges polished smoother than my Gretsch which is too heavy for me. Kinda loving the sound. Intonation arrived spot on…ish.

Got black. Effen industrial piece…takes pliers to tune. I really like it.

p

Blockquote

Oops posting fail. Just wanted to blah blah blah about Batking. I named it Kaboodle and we spent the night in bed. The fretboard was so dry that it looked a little gray. With q tips and combo rosemary and castor oil, I took a couple of hours nourishing the wood. You remember how well you slept the first night you knew you were in love? Wish me luck. I have homeless under my window. Am leaving verbal thinking for musical phrases in my head. See ya and thanks, Josh, srsly.