Been Away Awhile

And it seems as if I’m George Bailey in the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” and Clarence has granted me my wish…

Think it’s time to find my way back to “Bedford Falls”…

11 Likes

Welcome back sir!

3 Likes

Welcome home @Lanny

3 Likes

Welcome back @Lanny

3 Likes

Dude!

4 Likes

That wasn’t too long, was it? I wasn’t worried yet. :grin:
I suppose that, when I get back to work, I’ll be absent for similar periods…

Having said that, it’s good to see you’re still around. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome Back @Lanny!

3 Likes

Thanks Everyone… Been a busy summer out here in the country so far this year. Construction projects, visitors, weather… keeping me rather occupied. Still trying to decide on what my next cover song will be, but have also began thinking about another web based project that may include a couple other musicians… Still a work in progress inside my head right now…

Obviously a few things happened around the forum here, but I suppose since so many people are still somewhat quarantined and not back to work as @peterhuppertz mentioned, it’s not too much of a surprise given the circumstances… I guess sometimes I believe it’s just much easier and safer to spend a little more time plucking out bass notes than it is hammering on a keyboard… Yet here I sit… Time to take my own advise!!

Keep on Thumpin’! (It’s what we’re suppose to be doin’ round here, right?)
Lanny

7 Likes

I wasn’t sure where to put this as this is specifically for @Lanny. I hope it brings back good memories.

4 Likes

Thanks @JerryP!! Certainly does! Every sub sailor in the US Navy has been to Sub Base New London. We all (every one os us for many years) attended Basic Submarine School in neighboring Groton Connecticut. Bought my ‘68 GTO the summer of ‘71 when I was stationed there… Typically basic sub school is about three months long… Mine went for almost five… That damn GTO got me into a lot of trouble…

4 Likes

You’re welcome @Lanny. Glad I could bring back a few memories.

3 Likes