Beginner to badass length?

I cant seem to find an answer anywhere, how long does it actually take to do the beginner to bad ass course, I see there’s a 1 month 3 month and 6 month option but is that like 1 hour a day 3 hours a day, 8 hours a day, etc.

How long did you actually put into the course on a daily or weekly basis and how long did it take you to finish?

Thanks

5 Likes

I put in an average of maybe an hour a day for 101 days.

5 Likes

It depends on how much you put into it. You buy the program, and you can go as fast or as slow as you want. You can go back and redo modules if you like.

It seems to me the 1/3/6 is more about how you structure your payments, you go at your own pace in reality.

5 Likes

Take it as fast or slow as you want. The key thing is to move on when the lesson sinks in. I started probably 2-3 weeks ago and am on module 5.

You have those lessons in perpetuity forever, so you can always go back and revisit lessons at will.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree with what the others said. Personally, I’m about five months in and I’m just starting Module 11. When I started the course I thought it would take me about six months, but it’s going to be more than that.

5 Likes

I put in maybe around 2 hours a day on weekdays, and a bit more on weekends, every day, and finished in just over a month.

But as others have already said it basically takes as long as you want it to take.

3 Likes

I started in May last year and just finishing Module 15 currently so nearly there. I started off looking at 6 months but got stuck in and was on target for 3/4 but the further into the course I got the better I felt I was playing and began to wander off and try a few songs in between lessons and modules. I’m a key worker in the UK so haven’t been in lockdown otherwise I probably would have nailed it in a month or 2. I just play for my own entertainment. Just do what suits you and your motivation.

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing that B2B includes 30 hours of video content (including the slow/med/fast workouts), so that should help give you an idea. Of course, a lot of the lessons require some extra practice time outside of the videos. I spent about 1 hour a day on it and finished the course in 2-3 months. I’d say you could expect to invest around 100 hours before achieving the “Super Badass” level outlined in the course guide.

that maybe remotely stacks with my experience, it took me exactly 6 month and my guess would be an average of 30min/day with some days doign nothing and other days going ham, so hard to tell exactly.
50h-90h might be a good benchmark I feel

1 Like

Yeah that exactly nails my hour-a-day for 101 days.

1 Like

nice! glad my math wasn’t wildly off. looking back it’s kind of crazy what you get for the price imo, especially compared to some other options out there.

1 Like