"Best" bass guitars under USD700

Andertons in the UK just run this ad (and I converted “under 500 quid” to “under 700 bucks” (roughly)).

You don’t have to buy there - this is just for inspiration for those with GAS :grin:

And, Toby @T_dub , they have the G&L Tribute L-2000 in clear orange :joy:

7 Likes

Whoa their prices are terrible. Feel bad for you folks in Europe.

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

That just looks like a list of all the basses that they have in their store under 500 quid :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, yeah, probably… :wink:

Still, if someone gets some inspiration, then that’s OK! It’s an interesting price segment for a lot of folks in here, I guess…

4 Likes

The best bass guitars under £500 are those in our store!

4 Likes

Yeah, its awesome. There is one for sale on Offer Up right now, or last I checked, in the area.
I dont recall, but the asking price seemed to be high to me, and I cant buy one now anyhow, so not much to do other then drooling :drooling_face: over the pictures once in a while.
Also
i have yet to have hands on a G&L Tribute L-2000 (L-1000 model is only CFL, not offered in Tribute line), so Until I do get my-hands on one, next time I am near that shop (they had one coming in. As well as the Model that is straight P bass, like LP-100 or something), IDK weather is is as exciting as the CFL model.
Lobster Loved the. CFL L-1000, and said for the price, it is 5 star, but for the Tribute P bass ( not exact same model, but….), he was a little under i presses, giving it 3star. That is still a good rating, but it basically means for the price, he would expect better, or for the bass, he would think it a bit overpriced.
Thats just his opinion, but from all the reviews that he has done, on models I have, used to have, or played, and know pretty well, I tend to have the same opinion as him, except on some colors he likes that I dont, more about price aligning with what you ger, and ooveralll feel and look.

Thanks for the link, I will see what else they have in their list.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s what it is. “Here’s the 96 cheapest basses we got.”

Some good ones in that list, but my biggest takeaway was man, the prices in the EU and UK are tragic.

1 Like

Plus 1 to that.

I love the look of this one. I would love to get my hands on one, of any color. No Tribute models tho, USA Made only, and not cheap, so used is still $800 USD and up.
A Telecaster Bass is on the bucket list.
Any decent brand or line, they just are not that common.

1 Like