Best way to remove/isolate bass tracks

Wouldn’t that be the combination of Tonelib Jam as player and https://ignition4.customsforge.com/ for free synched audio + tabs?

Post one track that you really like - I’ll try to find the file for it and post a video…

This is an example that shows three different play modes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hsIZcU-cI

PS if you want to have the lyrics played in addition, you can “abuse” Rocksmith 2014 in combination with the https://ignition4.customsforge.com/ files…

2 Likes

That is exactly what I’m looking for. Does Tonelib have a database of tracks or do you have to upload what you want to learn to play like Moises?

1 Like

You will find currently 69,321 tracks on https://ignition4.customsforge.com/.
Just download any track and play it in ToneLib jam (or Rocksmith 2014).

If you can’t find the right track you can create them yourself, but that’s a little complicated.

If enough people request it I can make a short HOWTO video how to create synched audio / tabs…

PS Tonelib Jam is free to test. Just do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In exploring ignition4.customsforge am I correct in that you have to pay for the song downloads individually?

No, you need to register only. It’s free and legal - otherwise Rocksmith / Ubisoft would have sued the hell out of them!

If you download: select a .PSARC file with a _p at the end of the file name (or _m). Those will work in both Tonelib Jam and Rocksmith 2014 for Windows…

If you tell me which track(s) you need I can look it up and post a direct link here…

1 Like

As a test run i was looking up Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We’re Going Down. I found it but it’s part of a $12.00 5 song pack that I had to buy from steam.

Yeah, that can happen, especially for very popular stuff. This makes sense if you a) really want it and/or b) use Rocksmith.

There are 91 Fallout Boy tracks listed, most are free…

But … I found the Guitar Pro GP5 for “Sugar, We’re Going Down” in my collection and I should have the audio track too. Let me work some magic and create a file for Tonelib Jam.

Takes me a few minutes … stay tuned…

2 Likes

So if the song has the download icon next to it then I can download for free, import into Tonelib Jam and I’m off to the races (question)??

Yep! The ones with the download icon are free. I have purchased quite some tracks via Steam for Rocksmith and Tonelib. Good thing about them: they are PERFECT!

The free tracks (which is the overwhelming majority) are mostly great, but sometimes only ok.

I found your track and synchronised it (in GoPlayalong), it looks like this now:

If you want to I can create the PSARC for Tonelib/Rocksmith and send you the link or post a YouTube video…

1 Like

Sweet thanks! I suppose I’ll take the Tonelib link. When I get home from work I’m going to download and start the free trial. If I like and pay is the $70 a one and done fee or is it a reoccurring subscription cost?

I have sent you a link to the track. Use the .SONG for Tonelib Jam. It’s already converted and works in the trial version.

I would not pay anything at all for Tonelib Jam CURRENTLY if I were you.
Jus use the trial period and wait for an offer - they will sell for about $40 every few weeks.
It’s a one time investment though…

3 Likes

You rock dude thanks for all your help!!

1 Like

No worries - consider it foreign aid from old Europe for our US brothers and sisters :slight_smile:

This is the video from the synched file I created. I think it’s perfect :slight_smile:
Oh, and I am a gamer, thus 3d mode. But you can also use plain&simple tab mode!

2 Likes

I’m a gamer as well and have logged countless hours on guitar hero and rock band in my earlier years. So 3D mode defiantly…struck a chord with me (dum dum tsss). Sorry I had to, I’m a dad so…

1 Like

That’s definitely the way to live life.

2 Likes

the list grows on a daily basis though… :joy:

Yep! I look every day, but I already downloaded about 2700 files, so I can last a lifetime already!

But, to be honest, I just play about 20 of those songs (almost) every day…

1 Like

@jhchason81 Was the video useful?

1 Like

Definitely.

1 Like