Boss Katana Go - Discontinued Sales

Half the stuffs I listed are not really for sale but for show, as the deal, I had with my wife is to list an item each time I made a purchase, she didn’t say to sell one before I buy, :rofl:

3 Likes

So I should ask for $600

Got it :wink:

5 Likes

“Vintage! Discontinued! Boss Katana Go. $600 obo.”

5 Likes

I have two boxes here, if you wanna buy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May be you missed the story somewhere there.

2 Likes

I stopped reading after the first sentence: “I know a guy who sold a box of Twinkie on eBay for a couple hundreds.” ^^

2 Likes

Yet you respond. :roll_eyes: Try to keep up yeah?

4 Likes

Please give me a summary! It’s early in the morning, I didn’t have my coffee yet and my brain is slowly booting up :slight_smile:

Got Twinkies cause of Woody Harrelson in Zombieland. Not easy to get here and not very cheap.

One of the worst tastes I have ever had to endure, bwah!!! (The movie was great though!)

2 Likes

No it’s getting late here and I’m all out of nicety :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why can’t we have just one global time zone? Things would be sooooo easy for everybody :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what the fuck is wrong with you

3 Likes

I presume you are a Twinkie fan?

Not particularly, I mean sure nearly all people that were kids in the US like them, but seriously it would require a pretty major malfunction to think they were the worst thing you had ever tasted. It’s whipped cream filled sponge cake.

Japan even copied them and made a better version with banana creme filling, the Tokyo Banana.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve been on the fence about buying one (or maybe asking for one as a birthday present), but it seems I’ve missed my opportunity. Oh well, guess I’ll have to wait for the Katana Go v2 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s not discontinuing the product, it’s discontinuing the sale of it as they can’t get parts. Subtle yet important difference.

Discontinuing a product is generally for profit reasons, no one disco’s a product that’s doing well.

Good news is now those of us that have it will have the special mythical parts made of unicorn dust that make it way more valuable!

5 Likes

YES!!! ^^^ This!
I have a standing order to bring some back whenever I return from Japan!

3 Likes

They are really good! And as far as I know, only available at Narita and Haneda. I have never seen them anywhere else :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m with the dutchman. Little Debbie and Hostess snacks are an absolute abomination. I’ve lived in this country for 20 years and while I have picked up a mild affinity for hershey’s chocolate that would horrify my kinsfolk (although it still remains bottom of the list of edible chocolate) the vileness that constitutes those ‘snacks’, I hesitate to even call them food, has never even remotely grown on me. They smell as vile as they taste.

No… it’s a travesty claiming to be cream inside something that defies description. I mean it claims to have milk in it but the closest I can see is some whey in the 2% or less section. That is about as far from whipped cream as it gets.

Ingredients: Sugar, water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate or reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, tallow, dextrose, egg, contains 2% or less: soybean oil, corn starch, modified cornstarch, hydrogenated tallow, whey, glycerin, salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, enzymes, sorbic acid and potassium sorbate (to retain freshness), cottonseed oil, mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, sodium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, monocalcium phosphate, natural and artificial flavor, yellow 5, red 40.
Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat

2 Likes

It wouldn’t take much to make them better. These actually sound edible:

Tokyo Banana:

Banana Cream (Starch Syrup, Banana Paste, Skim Milk Powder, Sugar, Banana Puree, Vegetable Oil, Egg Yolk, Wheat Flour, Gelatin, Liquor), Egg, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Emulsified Oil, Dried Egg White, Modified Starch, Seasoning (Amino acid), Emulsifier (Soy origin), Baking Powder, Sorbitol, Flavor, Sodium Acetate, Carotene pigment

1 Like

I modified my original post to make it clearer that they would eventually come back but will be unavailable for a while.