COVID and loss of memory / concentration

Yeah, I just had a birthday dinner for me and my daughter who’s birthday is 6 days after mine. She turns 20, I turned 50.
We went to a Chinese restaurant, and asked for hot sauce, they brogue a bowl full of chili sauce, and I used 3 spoonfuls in my sizzling rice soup, and the bowl was smaller then a coffee mug.
I used the rest of the bowl on the rest of the plate. I barely got a zing off it, maybe I did get covid, but the triple vaccination made me almost asymptomatic, or maybe I was just asymptomatic, I know people that got it before the vaccines, and didn’t have any symptoms, just a positive test.
I am sure it would be gone by now, but I think I have a lingering effect. I am mostly at home, and I wear a mask when around others for their protection just in case, but I probably would test negative by now. I will have another test the 2nd week of February for sure, maybe will try for another sooner.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should have come back to this thread after dropping that bomb.

Eventually, she turned around. One day she was on oxygen, the next she was off it, and the next day they sent her home. She still had to get over pneumonia. Since I’m her primary care giver, I’ve been pretty preoccupied.

She’s, almost, all better now. We’re thankful for that.

10 Likes

great to hear!

3 Likes

Yeah, that is great Eric. Glad all is well.

2 Likes

Wonderful news.

A lot of people I know are coming down with Covid. I’m doing my best to stay away from people right now.

3 Likes

Good news, Eric @eric.kiser . . . great to hear! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

Glad to hear!

3 Likes