Custom Prints

Please do, I will show them to Sara

2 Likes

9 Likes

The black lightning strike actually has a glitter in it that doesn’t really show to well in the pictures

2 Likes

That has @T_dub written all over it.

I do see the glitter, very very cool.

4 Likes

Thank you for the very high praise!

3 Likes

Just finished my 2nd bass

8 Likes

Those graphics are amazing!

1 Like

Thx! Just finished it yesterday

3 Likes

Is it wrapped? Man I would struggle with that if it is . You’ve certainly done a great job

2 Likes

Thx again! No, it’s not wrapped, it’s a hydrofilm. Second bass I’ve done. In between the 2, I did my gun holster, rack mount case cover and just about anything else I could get my hands on. Lol. It’s very addictive! I’m going to start mt 3rd bass tomorrow and in between days at work, I hope to have it finished within the week

4 Likes

Whoa! Crazy! That looks amazing.

3 Likes

Insanely coooooool.

3 Likes

Thx! I was already working up my next design while I was waiting on the polyurethane to dry!! Lol

3 Likes

That really is amazing . . . :open_mouth:

You’ve got a real talent for this, @PrideOfTheWicked . . . :+1:

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m hoping to make it a potential side business. This one I did with the sole purpose of reselling it to see if i can make a profit on my labor

4 Likes

Fantastic! You create beauty.
If I had only half your talent I’d be dropping my day job.

2 Likes

Thank you for the high praise! That would be nice, to quit my job! I do see a money making opportunity here, especially in the area in which I live, I just need to figure out how to market it. I am hoping to get my 3rd bass started this week and hopefully done within the next week or so

4 Likes

What does the back end up looking like?
Is it as smooth as the front from an image standpoint or is there a tradeoff back there?
I have only seen that process work on something that is not totally enclosed.

1 Like

Whereas I have not done the image on the back of a guitar, because it isn’ t seen most of the time, I could easily do it as well

4 Likes

Oh man that is perfect.

2 Likes