Custom Prints

Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. I’ve always loved art and music so combining the 2 seems like a no brainer. I ran my 1st ad on Craigslist yesterday and have gotten responses already. I’m thinking $250 (for a guitar) will more than cover my expenses and labor. I’m hoping this will work out as well as I believe it will. I can do the same process on many different items (pictured is my rack mount case cover), but have gotten most interest on guitars

3 Likes

Is this one of those picture where you have to squint just so and a naked lady pops out in 3D??

Sorry, just kidding - I think your work is beautiful, I just don’t know what I am looking at in that photo… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@joergkutter click on the pic, will make it bigger, tilt your head to the left…skulls and cards and dice, very rockabilly

2 Likes

Haha, thanks, but not what I meant… I meant the thing that is covered/wrapped…

ah, rack mount case…
kinda like this…

from top i think

1 Like

Thanks! That had me stumped… looked so flat in the pic, and sitting next to a steel sink - could have been a cutting board :grin: :joy:

1 Like

Lol. Yes, just like that! The one pictured needs a touch up to close in the pinholes, I just haven’t made the time to finish it yet… maybe 15 minutes worth of work. My job eats up 14 hours a day, so somedays I just go home and sleep!! Lol

1 Like

“Freedom Bass”

1 Like

It gets better, I finished it on the 4th of July! Lol

1 Like

Damn you @joergkutter
I squinted :joy:

2 Likes

Hehe… nice, eh!? :grin:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

@PrideOfTheWicked You might find this interesting. There’s nothing new under the sun!

1 Like

Alot like screenprinting, which I did many years ago at a T shirt factory! Thx!

1 Like

Awesome sauce. So were are you located? :thinking:

1 Like

I live in Augusta Georgia, USA. Just started my 3rd bass and totally loving it so far!

1 Like

Wish you live closer to the west side of USA. You do good work. I’m like it.:+1::beers:

1 Like

Thx! I’ve listed it for sale and hope that I can turn it into some kind of side business. Lots of intrest thus far, so fingers crossed!

2 Likes

this might be explained somewhere in one of the vids, but seeing as how you are taking someone else’s instrument to do this what happens if it all goes wrong? can the process be safely removed and start over?

1 Like

I wouldn’t advise it unless you know what you’re doing. Obviously you have to remove all of the pieces from the guitar… everything. That means you have to put it back together. As far as the process goes, just about anything that can be done, can be undone, but it’s labor intensive. Long story short, make sure you’re doing it right

1 Like